the Rift

[OPEN] Vibrantly Dull

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

Prove it to me. Give me some undeniable proof that you desire help. Those were the words that she had intended to say, but they were not the ones that were said.

"It is okay, I am going to help." Her voice still contained a fearful tremble, but the words left no room for question. She would help him.

Rei felt the absence of the unicorn and it left her to wonder if she was acting rashly. But how could she simply leave this colt to whatever fate currently had him clutched in its cold grasp? Where was his mother?

A cold realization put a fretful panic in her heart. Rei had no idea how to help him. Would this be something that would require a healer? Or would it take something more? Could this be fixed?

The pegasus had managed to reach through to him. If she left to fetch a healer would he still be reachable? Would he still even be at the Rotunda?

How did it happen? Rei had so many questions.

"What needs to be done to help you? I can try to fetch a healer."

Oh, how she desired to hug the boy. But even she knew that would be pushing her luck. Instead she picked up a smooth stone and tossed it across the creek. With her head bobbing in time with the skips she counted aloud. "One..Two..Three..Four..four skips! Personal record right there." Rei arched her neck and grinned slyly. "You know what? I bet that you can't do more than six skips in one toss before I come back with more help."

At the moment he looked as if he had slunk up from the depths of her nightmares but under all of that there was a young soul. One that she hoped would be unable to resist a challenge. Cruelness could not combat the innocence of youth; if only she could lure the inner child out with play.

x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-19-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-20-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-20-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Blu - 08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-28-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-30-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 09-13-2014, 12:08 PM