the Rift

Stranger in a black hat [OPEN]

Astrasza Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: m5Z0Uuk.png]

The mare is taken from her peace by a tremble in the brush only yards away from herself. She watches an animal come into sight, unmistakably another horse. A petite fawn-like creature. Longer, slender, nearly perfectly refined; with a dished face and a small muzzle. Even her eyes are fawn-like, large and protruding, sappy. And the girl carries herself with proud, light feet. But what caught Astrasza's eyes the most about this fawn creature is that she had no feathered appendages of her own. What ever could have happened to them? But the lack of wings didn't seem to dampen the girl's spirit.
The mare grunted, had she come to in fairy land? She watched the fawn-thing draw near and of course stop in front of her. Before Astrasza could open her mouth to speak words the fawn was already talking and introducing herself. Astrasza listened patiently until the fawn inquired her name, "I am... Almothia." Astrasza smoothly uttered a pseudo name to the stranger and proceeded to build a false identity to the Hidden falls girl. "I come from the far east." She speaks softly and she pushes herself up from the ground and shakes away the grass and debris that clung to her sides.
"I'm just passing through, stopping to rest. Ya know, wandering. Do you own this land?" Astrasza asked curiously as the fawn spoke to her as though she were resting in someone's turf. Not that she cares if she is.

Astrasza didn't mind the chilly breeze, in fact if anything Astrasza enjoyed it. The wind reminded her of the mountains and it wiped the sweat off her back and scratched away the heat from her flesh.

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-13-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-11-2014, 10:45 AM