the Rift

Stranger in a black hat [OPEN]

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Dröm' pid='109022' dateline='1407518497']

Dröm
we fear fear fire, yet with the choice to burn or freeze to death, many choose burn.

The girl is a duller shade of flaxen, yet still very pretty. Dröm's beam grows wider as the girl offers her name. "Almothia is such a beautiful name!" She exclaims, unknowingly falling for whatever trap this stranger has set up for little miss Goldy Locks. It's not like Dröm has a reason to not believe this foreigner. She seems quite friendly, and is quite open with information. Dröm is much like (it seems). She tells Dröm that she comes from the east. Dröm comes from the east, too! Does Almothia come from her lands? "I come from the east, too. My home is ruled by my brother, Duke the Grand. Have you heard of him? Maybe I know your home!" It would be cool, in Goldy's opinion, if they knew each other's herds. Then, they could tell each other about their home and they liked and didn't about locations and climates!

"No, Almothia! No owns these lands, that would be unjust. There are a few herds, however: the Dragon's Throat, The Hidden Falls, and a few others, I believe... There are leads and ranks in those herds, but they do not own all of Helovia. There are unclaimable lands, such as a Rotunda and this forest we are in right now." She smiled, uncertain of the amount of herds. She was only aware of the two, but was positive there were others. How could a land so big not have other herds and bands?

Dröm remembers her old home and shudders. The murder surrounded her royal family and the citizens that served them. Highness, Queen, Princess, King, Ruler. The names-- titles. She doesn't always like titles. Some titles are fine, but when it comes to serious ones like Ruler, she curls her nose in distaste. "The land I reside in has plenty of shade and water. If you'd like I could take you there to rest then you could go wherever your heart pleases. I could show you all the herds if you'd like." She offers the girl, softly. Curious as to what she will say to her offer. No? Yes? Perhaps, maybe?

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-09-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Stranger is a black hat [OPEN] - by Dröm - 08-13-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Stranger in a black hat [OPEN] - by Astrasza - 08-11-2014, 10:45 AM