the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

For all his words, Saisands was captivated and fixed entirely upon them. Such a young mind was easily corrupted, and she was elated that she had made the choice for her leader to do so. It was not going to be often that she would meet such kind creatures that were her superiors, she knew this. From the way that Paladin spoke of being hardy and thick skinned for the times ahead, she would need the guidance from creatures such as himself. The dark brute filled her with warmth and even confidence as he went through his words. She spoke softly towards him,
"Friendship is certainly a good starting point for any leader, it builds the relationship between your herd. And I know that you will do right by us."

She paused and held her head, flicking her silks quietly whilst continuing to listen intently. Adding in,
"I hope that I may be of thick enough skin to see me through the years, I grow tired of being myself. And I understand and agree with your thoughts on the differences of past; we still never truly know or appreciate the horrors that others have faced but can only hope that we may be strong enough to share any that lie in the future." The sudden burst of intelligence and wisdom from within her soft, beautiful frame was surprising. The look of surprise was written within her cocoa pools as she stared off into the distance, pondering on this sudden ephinany.

The talk of a possible promotion by her magnificent leader, Paladin, brought her back to life and she immediately stood to attention on her dainty pillars. The feeling of pride swelled within her at his words. Me, a diplomat?! Without hesitation she reciprocated. The happiness and pride glistened in her eyes like the sun shone on her pelt.
"I am ever so grateful that you think me worthy of such an honour, my Lord. And I swear I will do my best to uphold the rank." She smiled warmly to him, watching his charcoal pelt also glisten in the pale sunlight.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM