the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin was still moving slowly because of the wounds on his shoulder. After forcing himself to rinse off and rub the scabs and callouses off of his body (which occurred with much agonized yelling), he limped from the river, moving under the shadow of a tree to close his eyes and try to imagine what life was like without these burns. Never before had he felt something this horrible, and he hated the fact that one of his crimson orbs was permanently shut now as his lid healed.

A gentle, feminine voice caught his attention, and one, velvet ear snapped to the side. Her monologue seemed to be for her ears only, but he was concerned by the fact that she was chiding herself for something he was unaware of. She certainly did not sound like a wimp. The muscular, tall stallion shifted his weight against the tree, opening his one good eye to take a glance at the newcomer.

She was indeed lovely. Her coat was like burnished gold in the sun, and her figure was lithe. Paladin knew that she would have to issue finding a mate with her voice and appearance. The stallion could not help but this of his Soleil, and he grimaced in a smile before limping a little ways into the open to make his presence known. "You do not sound like a wimp to me," he said kindly, smiling crookedly with his burned face.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Paladin - 08-29-2012, 12:19 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM