the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin sighed as she tensed and smiled at her kindly. "Is my appearance that intimidating? Or is it my position?" he asked curiously. Then, the stallion frowned, never liking the discomfort of others in his presence. He desired this herd to be a close group of brothers, sisters and lovers, a place where he was one of them, not always above them. "I am not... an unkind stallion."

Like cowards would. Paladin grimaced at those word and turned his face, crimson eyes staring in the distance. He exhaled shortly and nodded. "I do not like to think of my flee as.... cowardice, but I suppose it might be just that." He grunted, feeling his heart fill with shame. Should he go back? No. There was nothing left. Even Giselle had fled from his old home, and she had practically worshiped the art of war and bloodshed.

Paladin watched as she looked just as ashamed, and he smiled gently. "I suppose we both have pasts that are difficult to reconcile." He muttered those words with a weariness of a warrior locked in a battle that could never be won.

She played on his words then, and he chuckled, finding her rather clever. He smiled and nodded. "Touche," he returned. Then, she called him her lord and he grimaced. "Ah, you can call me Paladin. Those titles of lords and ladies are meant for more refined creatures than myself," he told her honestly. "Warriors are merely one aspect to the safety and profess of a herd," he said quietly, thinking to himself. "Would you like to be a diplomat?" he asked curiously. "You would be responsible for keeping the ties with the other herds healthy as well as greeting newcomers to Helovia and inviting them here."

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM