the Rift

Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin]

Saisands Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SAISANDS                

frozen faces can always melt, push this echo in the outside world

His reply was concerning the way that she had stepped back. Saisands pricked her ears and tried to emphasise that it was not his appearence; it was his position that she felt uncomfortable with, no superior at the height of authority that Paladin was, should be talking to a nobody of the herd such as herself. With this thought, the golden femme dipped her crown and replied with a slow, kind voice,
"In all honesty, my Lord, I find it difficult to think you are speaking to someone such as myself. I feel honoured yet scared at the same time, I am not used to such a thing." She chuckled slightly, trying to seem as lighthearted as possible. The mention of him not being unkind was majorly true, at least it seemed to be. Saisands believed that he was a good leader, who had the majority's interests at heart. "I do not believe you are an unkind stallion, Paladin, that I am sure of." With pulled her crown back up and let a smile spread across her face, justifying her words with the truthful action.

With a flick of her silks, she watched as he pressed on further. A frown crinkled her beautiful features as he retorted, describing himself as a coward. She immediately jumped in to correct him, feeling nothing but respect for him, "Oh no, I never meant it like that! I mean that I, myself, am the coward for fleeing at such small things. I must learn to harden up, which no doubt I shall in the coming years..." The dejection he displayed was clouding him, he seemed to be engulfed in some sort of memory, but Saisands dared not inquire to what.

The dark brute tried to lighten the conversation slightly, but the young thing thought it that honesty was the best policy: "In truth, I have no bad past to speak of." The confession made her feel slightly ashamed as she had done nothing nor experienced anything that had had a negative impact on her green life. Paladin, not my Lord. It felt strange to not address him by the correct way, after all, he was a Chief! And he deserved the respect of such a title, but she obeyed. "As you wish, Paladin. However you are my superior, therefore I think you are owed some sort of respect." Her pools shone as she said the words, keeping in track with her thoughts.

Taken aback completely by the offer, the golden vixen began to mumble uncontrollably. Me, a diplomat?! Almost bursting with the idea, she began to settle herself back down into some sort of collected duchess, that she should be. Straightening her posture back up and placing her crown and neck into some comfortable position, she gazed back at the crimson splashed beast and could feel the words screaming to get out. Finally, she gave in and it all came rushing out on her high pitched voice, tainted with excitement. "I would be honoured to!" The happiness was seeping out of her, until she had to pull herself out to ask one question: "Do you think I am worthy of such a position?"

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-28-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-06-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Somewhere, over the rainbow. [Paladin] - by Saisands - 09-20-2012, 02:56 PM