the Rift

[OPEN] a parliament of crows

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

Was it a miracle? Someone actually came. Though, admittedly, it was hard for the blinded stag to tell whether it was because of his call or some other external factor, something he in his unfortunate state couldn't see. If one were to be perfectly honest it wasn't even so much that they came towards him as rushed towards the Rotunda, its tall pillars and glassed arcs obscuring him rather effectively from view.

He did think himself able to recognize those footsteps though. It felt like an age had passed since he heard them last, and judging by their weary tread and a slight creak of joints, something like an age must have passed for them too because the gait of this someone was much slower and painstaking than the chipper, self-absorbed trot he used to hark to. Frowning slightly beneath the callous mask the death-dealer shifted and stirred the lobes atop his poll to get a better read on the sounds coming from outside, hope and wariness contesting for hold within his chest; it was definitely someone he knew, but what was with this tinge that befouled her natural scent? Instead of flowers and blood he discerned whiffs of something decidedly repugnant, like old milk and unwashed skin...

The steps came closer in a hurry, and before the hellion had time to say anything there was a sound of shattering glass. Raising a brow in mild amusement Morir stepped over, tail curling in mingled delight and intrigue; poking the unseeing head out through the shattered frame he smirked at the female standing below.

"Sheba" he greeted with dark pleasure smoothing the deep bass of the voice - somehow he managed to refrain from skipping around in sheer pleasure to see her - "you are your usual pleasant self, I hear. What has you in a state this time; someone throw something at you?" He'd never spent much time alone with this mare, but he'd gotten the impression from the missions they'd gone on together that she was both temperamental and vain - Morir definitely wouldn't put it past her to throw a tantrum over a leaf in the mane.

And yet... there was the matter of this curious transformation, because the closer he came the more something seemed off about her, as though someone else was wearing her skin - someone who didn't care about it in the slightest. It was most intriguing and the beast was dying to hear about it.

@[Sheba]

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
a parliament of crows - by Morir - 08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-09-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-11-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-14-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-19-2014, 04:39 AM