the Rift

[OPEN] a parliament of crows

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

For all his pretense of indifference, the sigh he heave as she reveals some of her current dealings is not so much angry as it is tired and frustrated. He shake the head wearily, deflating slightly before the mare and lower the head down to her own level - there was no point trying to intimidate the only comrade he had left, now was there.

"I told you, I have not come across anyone for at least two seasons" the demon-spawn muttered, as if reluctant to admit this even to himself. "They've been as absent as you; and I know I left too, I was wandering around trying to get a grasp of the layout of the land. It's not easy conquering a nation when you have to measure every step and get lost whenever the sun cease to burn the skin." A cloven hoof lifted and reached out to paw the air before him, indicating his usual slow, high-kneed march where every inch of leg and horn was used to reveal obstacles in his path.

"How was I to know that between one journey and the next our leaders would disappear? I thought we had a plan, that everyone was doing their part and the only thing I had to do was get stronger before the first battle." He shook the head, a vicious snap of the tail expressing the disgust he felt with himself and the irresponsible horses he'd allowed to take command. "If we are the only ones left then there is no more Regime; Confutatis ideals were not mine, nor do I care for the narrow-minded thinking Tyradon flaunted. Even if they come back they don't deserve my loyalty; I'll walk my own way from now on."

"Unless... you still care for the idea of taking over a herdland?" The big head turned to her as though to survey her with the empty pits where eyes once had rested, an ear locked firmly in her direction. The question was almost tentative, carrying a trembling, feeble hope that their days of camaraderie was not truly over. Did Sheba still desire his presence, would she allow him to call her sister and friend even now?

"But you said something was stolen from you... What is it? Maybe I can help get it back." He would do anything for a friend, even something so trivial as returning a lost object. If she so desired this dainty, self-absorbed mare could receive all the loyalty of this heathen mongrel - and every ounce of strength, intelligence and ferocity he possessed. All he asked for in return was the right to view her as family.

@[Sheba]
"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
a parliament of crows - by Morir - 08-08-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-09-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-11-2014, 04:51 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-14-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: a parliament of crows - by Sheba - 08-19-2014, 04:39 AM