the Rift

[OPEN] The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting]

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Floating clouds, whatever next?!

Fiore stood with a bizarre look on his face as a piece of the sky took him up higher and higher, he was an equine flying! If the soldier was being completely honest, there was a little bit of wildness around his eyes and his heart pounded fast in his chest as he feared falling from such a height. Equines weren't meant to fly after all and poor, simple Fiore had almost had quite enough of this silly place and its silly notions of reality. This wasn't reality, this was insane. He stood very still all the way up to the top before finally he was deposited on a floating rock and left there to twiddle his thumbs whilst he came up with a reason for... All this.

There was none.

He decided eventually and instead carefully made his way around the strange new place. His mother would think she had given birth to a moron if he ever had chance to tell her such a story. However, once his mind had gotten over the fact it was an island floating, Fiore relaxed into a much easier walk and found the place to be generally pretty and pleasant place to reside on. Trees grew with vibrant flowers on them and waterfalls crashed off the side and into the sky! There were tents and a feeling of bustling activity, a hive of excitement filled the air and finally Fiore caught the familiar voice of gentle Kahlua as he neared the Worlds Edge encampment.

Eagerly, the sergeant made his way into the many gathered to listen to what the new meeting had to offer and to say about this new island and their purpose here. She asked for news from them first and Fiore was just as in the dark about it as their Queen appeared to be. The chestnut paint had nothing to offer but a warm smile in their sovereigns direction and some soft words of agreement with his fellow herd mate, the bay paint. "I agree. I have never felt so at ease."

After that he sought faces he knew and found only one in the shape of Cheveyo. He offered her too, a warm smile and moved over to stand beside her, noting he wasn't really going to make any friends if he didn't make an effort! "Cheveyo. I hope you're well" he greeted her kindly.

Maybe you were the ocean
and I was just a stone

Messages In This Thread
The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Brisa - 08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Merida - 08-14-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 08-20-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM