the Rift

[OPEN] The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

For once, it had been a lazy day; a day to rest tired, weary old bones, to catch some rest that so often eluded me, and nibble away at the grass that was far more lush and green than any I could remember before. Suli had claimed a beastly hare some time that morning and was busy picking away at what tiny morsels remained on the bones, stepping with one foot down on the bone to hold it still, grabbing what was left within her teeth, then pulling back until it separated from the bone.

The call of our Queen could be heard from where we stood feasting, the gentle voice of Kahlua beckoning us to come and gather. Suli looked somewhat miffed that she would have to abandon what little was left of her lunch, but with a huff she grabbed the thickest bone within her jaws and took to the skies, and together we hurried to answer our Lady's call.

Several had gathered already, among them the good Queen, of course, and other faces that I was overjoyed to realize that I recognized. There was only one I had yet to meet, a lithe Pegasus that looked almost frightened of Kahlua as she took cover behind Cheveyo. The sight caused a dark brow to raise, but my attention was soon focused elsewhere. Dragomir was here as well, and as I moved to stand beside him, I bumped my muzzle briefly into his shoulder in way of greeting if he allowed me to do so. Fiore, my brother in arms stood not far away, and I offered him a smile, as I did to Brisa and Cheveyo as well, before shifting my attention entirely on that of Kahlua as Suli settled upon my withers to loudly enjoy her snack.

What did I know of this island? Other than the fact that it was strange, new and floating, there was nothing. Though as the others spoke, speaking of how at peace they felt residing in the island, I hummed and offered a nod of my head in agreement. "It is relaxing here," I went on a moment later, though dark lips pursed as I struggled to find more to say. It was almost unsettling how little we all knew about the island so strange, but how much was there to see? What purpose did it serve? Was there one?

"Perhaps, my Queen, if I may suggest," my eyes leveled with the crystal clear blue of Kahlua's, "What if we seek council with the Lady Moon? Maybe she can shed some light, and give us insight on this island."

Because who better to ask than a Goddess herself?

"words"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Brisa - 08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Destrier - 08-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Merida - 08-14-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 08-20-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM