the Rift

[OPEN] The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
quote quote quote

Perhaps we had kept to ourselves for far to long. Miles had been the one to figure out where most of the herd had gone. For the last few months, we had simply enjoyed the safety of being in a herd. It had given Miles and I both time to grow. I am now a yearling, still young but fast reaching my full height. Miles clings to my withers as we followed the scents of my herd mates, the few I knew.... What the hell is this strange island... IN THE SKY!? On the winds I can hear Lady Kahlua call for all of us. Maybe this is what had brought me here?

I stepped forward, Miles holding even tighter to my mane. It's okay... If the herd is there, then surely it's safe. Clouds form around and under my hooves. This is not natural! Then again, when had anything about this place been natural. I do wish I knew where my Uncle had wandered to, or my Father.... The old mare had said Mom wasn't strong enough to live after birthing me. That she had been to young. I didn't understand that then, well six months ago.... But I do now. By my birth, my Mom died. By whatever act my Father had done to make me inside my Mom, she had been killed. It was not my fault, but his. The old mare had told me of my heritage more than Mom had been able to. Thankfully Mom over the months she carried me, had told the Old Mare many things. Now I just need to remember it all.

The clouds lifted me from the ground below up to the island. Wow! This place is beautiful. I catch sight of a few that I have seen around the Edge but never spoken to. So slowly I wander over. I do not stand close to anyone, not sure if I was even welcome after being hidden within the Edge so long. Miles nuzzles my mane and I turn my neck to return the act. He is very much my little brother, and the only one who I would die to protect.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Brisa - 08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Merida - 08-14-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 08-20-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM