the Rift

[OPEN] The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
KAHLUA
As they came, the small collection of those who had made their way up here, Kahlua was disappointed to see that the king's face was not among them. But then... She was not entirely surprised either. Things between them had been... strained, lately. But that did not matter, he was not avoiding her now. “Kaj is attempting to open communications with the Dragon's Throat,” she offered to those who cared to listen as they gathered around, so they would not worry when he does not arrive.

“And you, Cheveyo,” she responded to the warrior with a smile, just before being bumped by Nasreen. She whickered softly to Nasreen, laughing along with her and bumping her shoulder as she disappeared back into the crowd, oblivious to the guilt on her face. Dragomir's sage words rang next, and Kahlua bobbed her head in agreement. “I've felt it too,” her words echoing those of her two Sergeants. A few others came silently- Brisa, Merida and with her Miles- and Kahlua found time to nod a welcome to each of them as well before settling down to business.

Two had spoken with words of particular interest- Destrier and Leeka. “Destrier, your council is wise as ever,” she started and then with a sly look towards Nasreen, she announced finally to the herd that had gathered- “We do have a Seer now, one I would trust with my very life.” A bold statement, given her recent history. “Nasreen has been welcomed to our council!” And then looking towards the pegasus, she continued, “Perhaps you can do as Destrier suggests and ask the Lady Moon why this place has been creation. When you have time, of course,” she finished.

Then to Leeka, she laughed. “You do not upstage me. You run faster and braver than I do,” she said with genuine lightness in her voice. “Congratulations on your victory.” Pausing a moment, she tried to think about the fact that this place was strange, foreign, unnatural... “We will all have to keep our eyes open,” she concluded, looking to others for any additional guidance for Leeka.

“But there is good news, my friends, there are gifts for some of you,” she said with a laugh. From behind her hoof, she pushed forward a deep purple amulet. “For Dragomir, in honor of all the creations he has made for us.” The other two were in the herd's tent, which she nodded to with her nose. “For Brisa, on the left and for Cheveyo, on the right. Thank you for your steady, honorable service.”

OOC| Congratulations to Dragomir who has won a moon amulet, Brisa who has won a medium marking and Cheveyo who has won foal stats, no magic. No posting order!! Tagging those who were spoken to/asked to be tagged.
@[Cheveyo] @[Nasreen] @[Dragomir] @[Brisa] @[Merida] @[Fiore]
LeadeR
world's edge
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Brisa - 08-11-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Fiore - 08-13-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Merida - 08-14-2014, 05:49 AM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Leeka - 08-20-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: The Gathering [Edge Herd Meeting] - by Kahlua - 08-21-2014, 04:19 PM