the Rift

learning curves [Africa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Even noticing a stranger was hard. It seems as if she was a grown woman learning the way of life through the eyes and ears of a foal. She snorted; embarrassed she had not noticed the grey, one winged Pegasus, until she spoke. So she too, was looking for a spar. From the looks of it, this was going to be a battle of who was the better invalid. Although, Elsa had to admit she would quite prefer losing and eye to a wing. She loved the air, and felt a tinge of guiltiness for feeling bad for herself. I mean, this mare lost the freedom of the air.

But, as Elsa looked up, a small, beautiful bird was flying above, obviously, the companion of this Pegasus mare. Elsa smiled, feeling a little better. At least, if she couldn’t fly herself, she could live vicariously through her mind-bound partner. Africa seemed to be throwing a dramatic entrance, at least with the hair toss thing she had going on. Elsa couldn’t help but giggle, at least she didn’t seem like she was here to legitimately beat the living hell out of a blind-y.

Elsa offered a cordial bow, her own mane falling beautifully and dramatically over her head before she lifted it to speak to the mare, Africa. "I do, oh mysterious woman with a bird." She said with a small chuckle. Elsa was honestly the only one that thought the things she said were clever. At least she was peacefully living in a delusion where she was the world’s number one comedian. "My name is Elsa, for cordial introductions sake. Mason of the Hidden Falls." She paused for a moment, allowing Africa to give her own little introduction. But, she wasn’t going to allow her to get any more words in edgewise. Just because she was a “crip” didn’t mean she couldn’t hold a little surprise attack.

Her hooves pushed off on the soft meadow grasses. Suddenly, the fear she had of fighting seemed to melt away. In its place, remained the normal, old, ass-kicking Elsa with a need to win. She scrunched her nose in concentration, hoping to gain ground on Africa quickly. Elsa hoped Africa hadn’t moved, so Elsa could leap at the front of the Throat leader.

Hoping her blind calculations were correct, she attempted to slam her creamy body in the grey ones chest. They were about the same height; so hopefully, if Africa was unprepared, snow queen could take away her breath, throw her off balance, or a combination of both, one or neither. It was so odd though, for she was starting to rely on her hearing. Her left ear flickered to face outward from her body, naturally trying to listen for a foreign object, should it attempt to move at her from that direction. Otherwise, Elsa planned on avoiding teeth and hooves by assuming that whatever she couldn’t see on her right, the enemy was going for her left. Speaking of teeth, Elsa then dipped her head, hoping to bite at any part of birdy-bonded’s chest, neck and face. Hey, sometimes blindly flailing wasn’t a bad thing!

"Talketh."
@[Africa] || 1/3 Attacks || 0/1 Defense || 524 Words
So she just decided to go for it. <3 Thanks for sparring with me! Also could I please get tagged? :D

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-14-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-24-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 09-05-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Official - 10-12-2014, 11:10 AM