the Rift

learning curves [Africa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The other mare identified herself- Africa, The leader of the Dragons Throat? Elsa almost paused then to reconsider her decision. Her past reputation with fighting against leaders wasn’t exactly a past she was prepared to re-live. Getting beat in the face and having a twinge-d leg as battle wounds isn’t exactly all that awesome when you can barely walk away.

But, it was too late now. Everything seemed to melt away, and it felt like she was running on air. Elsa felt in tune with her body now, and felt she could do something worthwhile. If she got beaten up again, she could at least blame it on fighting a leader and she could become Elsa: Queen of Getting Her Ass Beat By Big Shots. Well, at least it was a memorable name.

The leader though turned… away from Elsa. Again, the odd, defensive movements almost made her want to stop, and ask what was wrong. Why was she flinching? A soldier never flinches, and she was a leader! Was that why they rarely heard about the Dragon’s Throat, and why Elsa had not seen many from that land? Were they all hiding? But questions, pauses, and polite conversation could wait. Elsa slammed into the left shoulder, and her breath caught in her throat. The amount of force inflicted had even hurt her chest! Well, I suppose it is something she should make a mental note of not doing. Hurting oneself during ones attack isn’t exactly a good tactic.

Yet, the effectiveness of this attack was not lost. She watched as Africa struggled for balance, before finally succumbing to gravity. The thought crossed her mind to take pity, but she would have to beat the horse while it was down, there was no waiting for her to attack. Pretty white teeth snapped about, hoping to clamp down on some part of one-wing, and boy did it clamp down.

Her teeth found purchase across the withers of birdy, and luckily, Africa’s own determination to get away helped her! Teeth kept trying to hold on like vices, before they were final pulled free- along with a mouthful of mane. She spat it out onto the ground, sure, the feeling was nice, but eating hair was a whole different story. Though, with the side of scream she gave, it would make a nice meal for any warlord.

Her luck seemed to dissipate now, and her own blind flailing was being overcome by the fearful flailing of one-wing. And man, did Africa know how to flail. One-wings legs were beating out all around her, and Elsa had no way of avoiding the flailing mess. One hit her nose as she was spitting out the hair, it hit her nose so hard she yelped a little. Masses of tears were brought to her eye in an attempt to numb the pain, but it hurt like the dickens. She wanted to attack the leg that had done the deed, but the tears caused everything to be too blurry! Another kicked out, hitting her square in the chest, again taking her breath away, she wheezed. She tried in a quick attempt to get away, but she was unable to do so. Four legs hitting at you was not a simple escape. With her nose, and chest hurting, she thought it could get no worse. But of course, as all battles do, it got worse. One clipped her left leg, front leg. It hit her square in the ankle area. The kick knocked it to the side, and Elsa was done. A painful cry was released from her jaws, and she could feel swelling already starting to protect the injured area. It wasn’t broken, but it was bruised as hell. These were like tentacle legs or something!

Elsa was more than ready to leave, but as she was turning to limp to an escape, the mare flipped and was back on her feet. Elsa growled, looking at her with such anger and humiliation. She was not going to be taken down so easy! Elsa rushed forward again, towards Africa’s right side, the pain in her front leg causing her to move much slower. However, her back legs were more than capable to compensate. Hopefully approaching Africa, Elsa lifted onto her hind legs, ready to give Africa a beat down. She kicked out, even with her injured leg. The swelling restricting an extra flick of her left leg, but the right was doing a lot of work. Elsa knew the consequences of having to come back down to her feet, but while she was up there, she wanted to make sure Africa experienced just as much pain. If she was lucky, maybe the poor girl would flinch again and let her hit that raw, open wound. That would hurt!

"Talketh."
@[Africa] || 2/3 Attacks || 0/1 Defense || 800 Words
:D

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-14-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-24-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 09-05-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Official - 10-12-2014, 11:10 AM