the Rift

Chasing Dreams & Butterflies

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
The golden mare's ears perked up with the sound of an unfamiliar voice, subconsciously taking a step back out of nervousness. Lily took a protective step forward, ready to face whomever was approaching regardless on whether or not they could see her. 'I'm Kahlua!' Jahzara's fear began to melt away when she realized that it was a female approaching her, and she turned to try and find where the stranger was coming from. Before she knew it, a lovely black and white mare stood before her.

Jahzara offered a friendly smile, but it quickly vanished when she noted the expression on the stranger's face. Her auds flicked back with confusion, not fully understanding what the mare meant when she asked if she was alright. "I...er..." With a gentle shake of her head, Jahzara expressed her confusion before Lily stepped forward. Dropping her gaze towards the hallucination, Jahzara listened, though to anyone that saw her, she may as well have been looking at the ground. 'Jay, I think she is talkin' about your scars...' "Oooooh..."

The golden beauty nodded that she understood before looking back up at the painted vixen, who by now had already pulled away. Jahzara really did see her question as rude the way others might have, rather as curiosity and concern. "It's alright, I'm fine. Really. These scars are nearly as old as I am...An attack from a cougar when I was young." Turning her head to better see the mare with her healthy brown eye, Jahzara's friendly smile returned. The bi-colored mare seemed kindly enough, a welcome trait. With child-like exuberance, she tried to help the other mare relax a bit. "You said your name's Kahlua? That's pretty! My name is Jahzara!"

'Ahem!' The stout little pony coughed, drawing the Arabian cross's attention once again. Though merely a symptom of schizophrenia, little Lily did not like to be left out when it came to her best friend. The pony thought of it as a test of sorts, to judge the type of person they were talking to judging by their reaction to Jay's introduction. "Oh! Of course, this is Lily. She insists on being introduced sometimes..." With a toss of her muzzle towards the earth, she indicated where Lily was standing. As though introducing an old friend to a new acquaintance, Jahzara spoke of Lily as though the pony truly was there.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Jahzara - 08-10-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Jahzara - 08-10-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Kahlua - 08-10-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Jahzara - 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Kahlua - 08-12-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Chasing Dreams & Butterflies - by Jahzara - 08-13-2014, 02:30 PM