the Rift

[PRIVATE] blue.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The ground was thick with fallen branches, decaying leaves colored various shades of brown, and brambly bushes; the path wound past many trees sprouting tall and thin, their stubbly, near-bare, branches provided a sort of protection from the rain that had followed them from the Threshold. By now, Dröm was completely drenched in water. The liquid cold felt ten times colder on her coat from the wind that blew through the trees. She blinked a few times as she looked ahead, Morir behind her, seemingly directing her where to go. There journey from the Threshold had been short and quiet, but that did not bother her. She had just witnessed Morir beat the cocky stallion so fast it surprised her. She figured he would win, but never did she think it would be done so quickly. It gave her an odd sense if protection, knowing her company could fight so well, yet she knows that when push comes to shove, he would not wait for the rabbit. She glanced back at him every once in a while, to make sure he was still following her. The path had grown marginally thinner, but could still easily hold the both of them side by side.

She slid to a halt, her hooves settling on the moist leaves. She hoped he would hear her stop and halt. She would not enjoy being stabbed in the rear by three sharp horns. She snorted softly before turning her head to look at him. Her eyes find where his eyes would be. Her warm breath dancing in and out of her nostrils, inflating and deflating her slender flanks. She begins spinning her hindquarters away from him, not exactly content having to crane her neck to see him or having his head lingering so close to her bottom half. She looks over his uninjured form, marveling at the fact that he didn't get hit that much, at all even. Everything is quiet but the gentle rain smacking the leaves before dropping down to the ground. "You fought extremely well." She whispers softly, her voice deep and rich, but far from seductive. Recent experiences in Helovia had taught her not to flirt or she would end up becoming the hostage for yet another stallion or even mare. All the mares Dröm had met had been fairly friendly. However, the stallions in this land seemed to be fifty shades of fucked up to the girl. Well, maybe Midas was sane, but she did not know him well.

@[Morir]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

He pranced after her with the air of a conqueror, a windswept emperor returned from the battlefield to the cheers and admiration of his subjects. It didn't matter that he was drenched to the bone with icy rain, that blood still dripped in crimson tears from the pallid bone of the face-mask, or even that his bruised ribs ached and throbbed for each dancing step. He was happy, elated, immensely proud of how he had drove the self-absorbed jerk away and made him cower and bleed. The praise of the mare that had been walking before him only inflated his ego further, making the young stallion draw himself up taller, square the chest more and arch the neck deeper as he trotted up to her, the knees lifted high and tassels whipping through the air like silken banners.

"I did" he agreed with a purr that contained no trace of humility whatsoever, tail coiling excitedly around the muscular hind legs as he slowed and moved to slide up close to the girl, nose reaching out to brush against her neck. "He wasn't a bad fighter, you know. Just unlucky, and stupid to think me helpless just because I can't see. But there is so much more to this world than what is in your eyes, Dröm! If one wishes to become truly strong they need to learn how to use the other senses too; scent, hearing... touch" A smile touched upon the inky lips as the voice trailed off, a muscled shoulder leaning in to press the wet, velvet skin against hers.

"I hope I didn't scare you while fending off the intruder" he hummed, more quietly now; what little of his face that was visible beneath the mask seemed softer now, almost gentle for all its confident, haughty pride.

@[Dröm]
"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

baylee
Dröm ♞

As she halts and turns around, she sees Morir moving closer to her. He does not deny he fought well as his muzzle moves towards her golden neck. His muzzle is momentarily imbedded in her blonde tresses. He tells her that to be a talented fighter, all the senses must be used, not just one. It seems he wants emphasize touch for now. After he says it, he moves closer to her. She lets him press his soaked shoulder against her own. The warmth emitting off of his dark frame warms her shoulder rather quickly, nerves warming up the rest of her small body. She can easily see just how short she is compared to the titan next to her. His was tall and built well, whereas she was small, dainty, with lean muscle coursing her thin body. She would have answered him, but he had moved closer and her train of thoughts was forgotten, left to be remembered for some other day.

He asks her if she was scared, and she was scared. Seeing the large stallion basically dodge every single one of the golden boy's attacks had made her nervous, but she had reminded herself that the black stallion was not fighting her, but him. Whether it was surprising or not, the gold mare had been more fearful when she had first seen the stallion. He seemed rather pleasant now. Was that because he was the very thing keeping her warm at this moment? Was it because he seemed genuinely concerned that she had been fearful? She seemed perfectly relaxed, but somewhere inside, she was still scared. Was that why she didn't stop him from moving towards her and pressing his soaked body against hers?It was unsure if the girl would let him do more, despite more probably being exactly what he wanted. She knew that he probably didn't her, but her body. Was lust a normal thing for horses in Helovia? Would everyone be lusty?

Attempting to press the side of her face against his body, she lets her eyes close. It's not because this is painful and she can't watch, and it's not because she wishes it was over. It's because she likes the feeling of his warmth, the feeling of his muscle, and even the contours of his body feel nice. Maybe he isn't her other puzzle piece, but for now it seems that the two pieces will be smashed together for the time being. Was this all just her? Was he not thinking of what she was thinking? If he wasn't, that would be better. The thought of a foal irks her. Even knowing there will be inevitable awkwardness afterwards makes her want this stop there. Maybe she can just fake and injury, or tell him that she has the male parts. Surely that would stop him from continuing? Could she just collapse onto the ground and pretend she has fainted? "Morir..." She whispers as her eyes flicker open. She begins to tell him to stop, but anything after his name is unintelligible murmuring, and she knows that all too well.

"talk."
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit
pixel by baylee

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

A fork of lightning lit up the sky in the distance, little more than a sudden flash so easily missed without the accompanying thunder. The wind was picking up even more, throwing about the curtain of downpour so that at one point it bucketed down with such force that the ground turned to muck, only to almost cease before changing direction and start all over again. The rain was cold, enough to chill a creature to the bone; but he was hot. Every inch of the ebony skin was soaked, the blood washing away from hide and bony mask as if trying to purify him; the steam that rose in lazy coils from the broad back almost seemed a reaction to it, a denial and rejection of anything that might lessen the darkness of the ghoul.

If he did noticed the hesitation in her movements or the unspoken rejection in the trembling voice, the hellion didn't seem to care. No attempt at distancing himself from the girl was made; on the contrary he instead pressed himself closer, massive frame trying to match itself to her curvature as dark lips nipped the length of her neck. The hint of a smile ghosted across the half-hidden face when she leaned against him and he shifted ever so slightly to accommodate any extra weight she might add to his bulk; he certainly wouldn't have any trouble supporting both of them, compared to himself the rabbit was light as a feather and as fragile as a forest flower.

He wasn't sure what she was expecting, but contrary to any ideas Dröm might have, the stag was not generally cruel towards mares. Like most young stallions he was not one to say no if opportunities presented themselves, so to speak, but neither was he such a cruel bastard that he would force himself on anyone. Oh, she was right in thinking that he didn't care much about her - the little chestnut was a pretty face, a warm body and a sweet temptation alright, but as far as conversations and person-chemistry went he was quite unlikely to remember her as things stood now.
However... If she didn't want him, the girl had better be more clear about it than this.

"Yes?" he rumbled back through the tangles of her mane when she spoke his name, the deep voice hoarse and distracted over the howling wind. His quivering nostrils were full of her scent, the closeness of those supple curves a temptation he didn't wish to resist; he only raised to head marginally to better hear what she was saying, too busy snaking the long, tasseled tail around her rump to listen properly.

@[Dröm] so sorry for the wait

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

baylee
Dröm ♞

She blinks quietly, surprised to see him not holding back, even when she says his name. Was that not enough? Would a simple no be enough? Would anything but sex be enough? It was clear to her he didn't want love. This meeting was driven by lust, but the rabbit isn't lusty today. Though rabbits are known to breed and have children quickly, Drom is far from that. She flickers her tail behind her and tossed her head slightly. Does he even know simple body-language? Though blind, he should feel her head rise, and the ends of her tassels whip him. She doesn't move her body away, though. In fact, she was telling him that he was too close too fast. She would not lose her virginity unless Morir can successfully seduce her, and the chances of that are low.

"You're quite funny if you think you're going to get me easily, Morir." She says bitterly as she side steps away from him, the warm vanishing. The rain pretty much soaks the rest of the warmth out. "I've invited you into my home, but I haven't invited you into... other places." She finishes awkwardly, this very situation making her uncomfortable. "You can come with me to the Hidden Falls, or stay here, I don't care which..." Oh, yes she does. OF COURSE SHE WANTS HIM TO COME! Having a sexy stallion in her herd? Who wouldn't want that? Plus, if he comes and she ever wants children, he'd literally be right there. So, she could go up to him and get what she wants. Then again, if he would hit on her everyday, it would piss her off. Everything in moderation?

"talk."
shoot for the s t a r s
Image Credit

[/quote]
pixel by baylee