the Rift

[OPEN] the death and downfall of mecha scorpion

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Ulrik blinked when Kahlua released him from her embrace, giggling and apologizing. What was it with mares and giggling? He frowned, nodding once as he calmed his troubled and agitated mind with thoughts of global incineration. He was not sure what to say when Kahlua hoped to see him again, but he at least had the social courtesy to nod in response. "Let me know when it breaks." Ulrik added this words as she turned to leave, finally getting his brain to cooperate enough with solid, comprehensive thoughts.

The Engineer was not necessarily arrogant, just not accustomed to normal interactions. He was raised by a randy bunch of bachelors, and as the little geek doodling his designs, he had been poked fun at. From a young age, he learned to trust more in his mind than anything else, and he knew that his unicorn blood was not only a gift but a right. No other beast had a horn upon their brows, were born with weapons of power, born to rule.

He did not at all think that he was the ruling type, no. Politics would always be his undoing, but unicorns in general were superior, not he alone. What surprised him was that the rainbow, winged disaster stayed, and his bronze gaze slid to her with a single brow raised. She had stayed the entire time with such a sour expression, he wondered if she constantly had a bitter taste in her mouth or a rainbow up her butt.

The engineer nodded to her question. "I make weapons for the Aurora Basin," he replied. Why say so many words when few words gave the same message? He wanted to say no to her next question, but he understood the importance of what Illynx was planning. "If you want mechanical weapons and have something to offer, yes."

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: the death and downfall of mecha scorpion - by Ulrik - 10-01-2014, 11:43 AM