the Rift

[OPEN] forever a stranger

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

Evangeline could hear the faint sound of movement and in the distance she could see the glowing something that Tallis had pointed out to her move. Whatever it was, she thought, was likely startled by her outburst at the dragon. It was wholly uncharaceristic of her and she realized that she had already made a bad first impression. She could feel that Tallis didn't seem to care about what impression she made as he mentally prodded her about not going investigate the glowing thing in the dark.

"W-who's there..?"

The orange mare paused, her ears tilting forward as she heard the shaky voice. Her head turned and she glanced up at the dragon who was still trying to warn her away. "We scared her, Tallis." Eva said. 'You.' The dragon replied. 'You yell. You scare.' Evangeline snorted and rolled her eyes at the dragon. "Its your fault for yelling at me first." She argued.

When Tallis didn't say anything the mare continued forward and step by step the something became recognizable. The glowing turned out to be a young unicorn mare's horn. Eva's pace slowed and she came to a standstill several yards away from the unicorn. "Hello. I'm terribly sorry if we startled you. We were having a bit of a disagreement." As Eva spoke of her and Tallis' disagreement the dragon landed upon her back, making his bonded wince as he pinched her with his claws. "I am Evangeline. He's Tallis."

ooc:// omg, so sorry for the wait

"."

@[Sikeax]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
forever a stranger - by Sikeax - 08-11-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Evangeline - 08-20-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Sikeax - 09-03-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: forever a stranger - by Evangeline - 10-02-2014, 06:56 PM