the Rift

[OPEN] !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting]

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
A mare summons the falls and when Drom arrives, she notices she is rather late to the rather abundant gathering. She slips in quietly, standing behind the crowd rather then getting a spot in the front. She Genetrix swished her tail quietly as whispers buzzed through the audience. Flasks were sipped on, questions were asked, but the entire time, Drom was looking at everyone, waiting for Midas and the mare to make their announcements. The first thing she noticed was the very colorful amount of horses that had flocked here. She noticed there were only 3 equines, 4 including herself. She felt simple and basic compared to the mass of horses surrounding her. She barely knew anyone here. She had spotted Elsa, the only one she truly knew here, save for Midas, who she had grown quite fond of. Elsa was a friend already, and she hoped Midas would soon be one, too.

Whispers continued, but the girl was silent still, aimlessly wondering if something bad had happened. Then again, something good could've happened, also! The girl's mind was foggy with new memories. Nothing in her mind was filed neatly, rather, all her feelings and memories were thrown everywhere, everything in disarray. She tried to only focus on the meeting, but her mind occasionally thought about the sweet grassed that danced at her hooves, or the gentle breeze that played with her tresses. With a sigh, the girl looked around, one normal mare in the crowd of amazingly brilliant, colorful animals.

ooc: eek! better late than never? So sorry about this :3
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

Seele moved more, gently bumping muzzles with Midas as he took his place next to her after reaching out for her. More seemed to come, finding their way into the meeting with near silence (yet respectful silence). So, she waited for the members to stop trickling in before she allowed her voice to stretch out in waves across the crowd. "It is time that those who deserve recognition to gain it. If you do not know who I am, my name is Seele and I am the Czarina of these lands alongside Midas-" a gentle shift of her head turns toward him and then she focuses again upon the crowd. "- the Czar. In the absence of Wilibald, the Earth God has presented us with a new Storyteller. Drom, will you please step forward and take that roll? We also have to other high-ranking positions which have been filled. Ghost and Oxy have proven themselves and will now lead the Sleuths and Warriors in their respective fields." She offers them a moment for the herd to recognize these achievements before shifting her weight to stand more comfortably.

Once the moment was given she changes topics. "There are also pieces of information which are important to keep in our back pocket. At this time we have found an alliance with the members of the Throat. We may practice our sleuthing with them, as long as we do not actually take one of them or their items, and we should also help them train in fighting. We must share our strengths in order for both of us to grow and prosper. At this point in time we are looking at creating an alliance with the Edge, though we are on peaceful terms. Do your best to not ruin this opportunity for more prosperity. Allies can only help." She pauses once more before speaking one last time. "I believe Midas has information he would like to announce. Then, we will open the field to questions,"

And with that, she falls silent.

I apologize for how long this took and how crappy it is. School ate me a lil quicker then I'd anticipated...

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
They gathered, sliding in from heaven, while others came forth on foot; following the lure of their leaders. A summoning call that was nearly impossible to resist. I grinned at Seele, the soft boyish smile was coxed from days of blissful relaxation – for this short time my heart felt light in the news it brought our family. We were here to speak of unions, strengthening our ties, promotions and the promise of reward.

Rasta was among the first, her easy nature was timid upon approach. I gave favorable beam toward the cream colored lass, bowing crown in return for the gesture of respect and acknowledgement. “Welcome Rasta,” Alleo arrived next, one of my lower ranking soldiers, but still, he was a strong looking fellow with potential. Crown dipped, a simple and jerky forward tap that struck lightly against my collared gem.

Ghost slips in, followed by our Praetor, Ciceron. Gaze lingered on the dappled warrior for a moment, acknowledging him without words. Oxy came to the edge, offering an expected amount of distant between himself and being socially included within our group. Another, Cealestis, I believe. She falls from the sky, taking a spot on the outside as well. The masons came moments later, Cashmere and Elsa. I glanced at both, nodding approval for their timely arrival.

A dark lady slides in, though I'd seen her at every other meeting -- a name evades my memory. Another soldier that I’d not taken the time to converse with – and there would be no such luxury now. A pair of foals strive forward as well as our medic and Rostislav. Rostislav, who appeared to be drinking from that strange little flask; ebony nostrils flared, chest rising as I inhale deeply with hopes of catching a whiff of what could be lingering upon his breath. Alas, we stood to far apart, and with the company of far too many bodies to distinguish his drink. (Though I made mental note to ask about it later.)

The odd colored lass, Bellona came forth. Choosing a spot next to Oxy, as Elsa had. Irrydae arrives, another of our group that I’d failed to converse with as often as some. I frowned a little but greeted her all the same with a nod. A more noticeable and recognizable form slides into the gathering, my pools shift through the crowd, landing with a sheen of fondness toward this lady, Reizend.

She greets me by title and I restrain from flinching at the formality, “Yar, welcome friend and sister.” The last few to appear are quiet in their approach, I glance toward both latecomers, lingering with special attention toward the creamy colored girl. She had a special place in the meeting today – a thing soon to be revealed.

Seele starts, obviously satisfied with the herd. I stand by, listening with one ear cocked back. After a short while the floor is turned over to me, honeyed eyes shift toward the standing bodies. “Aye, there are those within the herd that are worthy of reward for their efforts.”

Crown settles gaze upon the dappled stallion, the one I called Praetor. “Ciceron, Earth god has turned a favorable eye to ye; know that thee labors aren't ignored.” Amber gems turn, this time falling upon the feathered spy, Bellona, “Bellona, ye has also earned favor.” Finally, “Elsa, step forward sister.” A silver amulet rises from the pale feathers which lay flat upon spine, with thin tendrils of golden sand they slip the precious gift toward our Mason. "This is for ye, a present from Earth. In acknowledgement for loyal service to this family."

OOC: Ciceron, you have been granted Regular Foal stats. Bellona, you have been granted a Medium Marking. Elsa, you have been granted an Earth Amulet. Congrats guys <3333

Open posting from here on out.

lone wolf staring back at me

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
BELLONA
Her stare is cool and devoid of any emotion when the bird regards his question. "Everything interests me, Legatus." Especially how you happened to be in such a powerful position. She leaves the bearded stag to his drink, unwilling to put up with him and his bitter attitude any longer. You will get what you deserve.

Her vibrant body peels away from the unicorn's side as she drifts closer to her leads, who have called her by name. A blue crown dips in response to the golden toed man's gratitude, but she cannot help but to feel unsettled. Has she not just recently had a disagreement with this man? Or is he daft enough to forgive her this easily? Regardless of her Czar's motives behind rewarding her, the peahen snorts to gather the little unicorn's attention.

"I have news to share, Seele. A molten man was last seen upon a mountain; he burned one of those who had gathered around him and called himself a God." The information is not necessarily in order, but it is all true nonetheless. "The fiery stag also granted quests to some, although I am not one of them." The maiden isn't sure whether her words will be taken in with much regard, but it is the best she can offer to her Czarina for now.

A pair of broad wings flutter open as if anticipating to search for more juicy bits of information. "With that, my leads, I leave you." She dips her blue crown -- a gesture delivered in spite rather in respect (not that anyone could tell the difference) -- and, with a spin of her laced heels, the bird excuses herself from the meeting. She makes sure to graze the drunk with the bloody tip of her wing before she leaves him for good. Be careful now, boy. For you are of the highest interest to me.

{Poopy DX But I wanted to at least reply to this.}

"Talking"
Image Credit

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!