the Rift

[OPEN] !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
They gathered, sliding in from heaven, while others came forth on foot; following the lure of their leaders. A summoning call that was nearly impossible to resist. I grinned at Seele, the soft boyish smile was coxed from days of blissful relaxation – for this short time my heart felt light in the news it brought our family. We were here to speak of unions, strengthening our ties, promotions and the promise of reward.

Rasta was among the first, her easy nature was timid upon approach. I gave favorable beam toward the cream colored lass, bowing crown in return for the gesture of respect and acknowledgement. “Welcome Rasta,” Alleo arrived next, one of my lower ranking soldiers, but still, he was a strong looking fellow with potential. Crown dipped, a simple and jerky forward tap that struck lightly against my collared gem.

Ghost slips in, followed by our Praetor, Ciceron. Gaze lingered on the dappled warrior for a moment, acknowledging him without words. Oxy came to the edge, offering an expected amount of distant between himself and being socially included within our group. Another, Cealestis, I believe. She falls from the sky, taking a spot on the outside as well. The masons came moments later, Cashmere and Elsa. I glanced at both, nodding approval for their timely arrival.

A dark lady slides in, though I'd seen her at every other meeting -- a name evades my memory. Another soldier that I’d not taken the time to converse with – and there would be no such luxury now. A pair of foals strive forward as well as our medic and Rostislav. Rostislav, who appeared to be drinking from that strange little flask; ebony nostrils flared, chest rising as I inhale deeply with hopes of catching a whiff of what could be lingering upon his breath. Alas, we stood to far apart, and with the company of far too many bodies to distinguish his drink. (Though I made mental note to ask about it later.)

The odd colored lass, Bellona came forth. Choosing a spot next to Oxy, as Elsa had. Irrydae arrives, another of our group that I’d failed to converse with as often as some. I frowned a little but greeted her all the same with a nod. A more noticeable and recognizable form slides into the gathering, my pools shift through the crowd, landing with a sheen of fondness toward this lady, Reizend.

She greets me by title and I restrain from flinching at the formality, “Yar, welcome friend and sister.” The last few to appear are quiet in their approach, I glance toward both latecomers, lingering with special attention toward the creamy colored girl. She had a special place in the meeting today – a thing soon to be revealed.

Seele starts, obviously satisfied with the herd. I stand by, listening with one ear cocked back. After a short while the floor is turned over to me, honeyed eyes shift toward the standing bodies. “Aye, there are those within the herd that are worthy of reward for their efforts.”

Crown settles gaze upon the dappled stallion, the one I called Praetor. “Ciceron, Earth god has turned a favorable eye to ye; know that thee labors aren't ignored.” Amber gems turn, this time falling upon the feathered spy, Bellona, “Bellona, ye has also earned favor.” Finally, “Elsa, step forward sister.” A silver amulet rises from the pale feathers which lay flat upon spine, with thin tendrils of golden sand they slip the precious gift toward our Mason. "This is for ye, a present from Earth. In acknowledgement for loyal service to this family."

OOC: Ciceron, you have been granted Regular Foal stats. Bellona, you have been granted a Medium Marking. Elsa, you have been granted an Earth Amulet. Congrats guys <3333

Open posting from here on out.

lone wolf staring back at me

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
!! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Seele - 08-11-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Alleo - 08-12-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Ghost - 08-12-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 08-12-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: !! Stand Up [Falls Herd Meeting] - by Oxy - 08-12-2014, 10:42 PM