the Rift

[OPEN] Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Gold eyes met his, and they seemed to lock as if they had a purpose. She doesn't realize the effect she's having on him. She doesn't understand how she could create any affects upon anyone. She was too strange for anyone to care, to understand, to really wish to be around. Hell, she'd accepted that long ago - and the lack of emotions had only made it that much easier to resort to the shadows and allow the paranoia to sink its teeth in ever deeper.

He leaned forward, breath barely gracing against her flesh before his lips tilted up in the form of a smile. He agrees, and then tells her to lead the way. It is as if a weight is lifted from her drowning soul. Being in the light has brought the paranoid delusions to full light again. She so desperately wishes to hide in the shadows, to not allow these threats to see her. But he seems to dull them. The scent of pine, sweat, power all mingled into one intoxicating odor which seemed to clog the overactive parts of her brain. But it was more than that - it was the way he spoke which seemed to twist her mind in different fashions. It seemed to push the paranoia back, explaining that he would be the one person not to cause her more distress. She couldn't have known that the feather still lodged in her tail would be so meaningful today - like the broken glass heart which was also carefully placed there. Perhaps the Earth God had shoved them together for a stronger purpose, to allow Seele to grow and to understand what it really meant to be free and strong.

So she swallows, trying to avoid sounding weak. "Thank you," but her vocals betray her and while she doubts he understands her complete reasoning for her request, she can already feel the prodding reminds of being jumped and eaten beginning to fade. I gently lead her back toward the shadows, her body swaying gently as she starts to disappear. Yet, she still apologizes - hazy mind rambling a little and words starting to slur slightly from the exhaustion. "Sorry - darkness is all… feels safe," words cut out a bit as she presses her haunches back up against the tree - protecting at least one side of her frame from immediate attack as she seems to disappear almost completely.

Hazy eyes are drooping, though the desire for his touch is replaced with some kind of figment of panic, paranoia settling in deeper and deeper the more exhausted she gets. More weakness. It hurts her to even think of it - the way Schwere pounds her skull in complaints sending fragments of headaches through her skull. However, Innerste tells her she must explain and so she forces it out. "I-Can you… I can't be alone right now… Can you- please stay?" Her voice shot - evidence of the weight of the paranoia clouding all of her features, her movements, her mind. There is light - moonlight, but light all the same - just barely touching her shoulder, her barrel. She can feel it, and so her hair prickles and she shies away from it, just knowing if someone can see her so clearly she'll get eaten.

And under her breath, "I'm sorry for being weak. Entschuldigung"

Translation

Entschuldigung = (roughly) forgive me/sorry -- i've seen it used in "forgive me father, for i have sinned" depending on who says it. XD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel) - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Sleep is for the weary (seele, bel) - by Seele - 08-15-2014, 12:09 AM