the Rift

Loyalty is ALL

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
Daemyn
Sleep was a marvelous way to escape the troubles of your life, that is unless you have dreams of your life. He was back in the field with his birth herd being attack by four stallions; pinned under their hooves. He could feel the pain fresh on his flesh as he lay in the wooded clearing. A soft and sweet voice drew him slowly from his nap chasing away the horrific memories. As his kind purple eyes slid open he was startled to see a pretty black spotted mare stalling before him. Daemyn was all but terrified of mares, especially as pretty as this soft speckled mare. Her kinds words were all but lost on his pricked harks; besides the words nurse. His rugged head tilted on the thick white ticked neck. It would be odd to many to see how lock jawed he became around the opposite gender, since he was a prime specimen of a male.

Even her name was sweet and easy on the ears, he fumbled for words before his deep gentle voice rumbled forth, "I'm Daemyn." The stallion froze as she slowly half lowered her body towards him flowers spreading from her body. The beaten stallion was smitten, 'If all the mares here are this beautiful I'm in trouble.' Gulping nervously his stunned gaze slid over her slender back. She was covered in dark scars drawing rage into his heart. 'How could anyone have ever hurt such a sweet dove? If I ever get a hold of that brute, I'll...' But his thought broke off as his eyes found the large red lizard perch on her back. "Umm, what is that lizard thing on your back?" Magic and bonds were completely lost on him, then he remembered the flowers spreading from her slim frame. What was going on here, and how badly hurt was he?

Suddenly her first words hit home and his voice rumbled again,""I was jumped when I wouldn't bow to the new king in my old herd. I haven't really umm taken care of my wounds..." As he spoke purple peepers slid down her face to stare that the different flowers that were slowly creeping towards him. It was so odd to see such a thing, but that wasn't why his ocular attention had been drawn away. He couldn't stand to look into her pretty ruby red eyes. Feeling awkward on the ground with the stunning female he carefully extending his powerful legs.

Making sure not to hit her the powerhouse stallion stood flinching slightly as he realized how stiff his wounds were. A few of the scabs pulled away from the cuts and bites causing a trickle of scarlet blood to run from many now reopened wounds. Feeling self-conscious the stallion cast a glance at his light almost yellow and white pelt, now marked with glimmering red. Chuckling shyly he turned his large refined head back towards Nayati speaking softly, "I guess I could use some help, if it isn't to much trouble..." His deep gentle voice trailed off. How was he supposed to function properly around such a lady?

"Speech 'Wonderings'
Words: 520
OOC: @[Nayati] Anyone is still welcome to join <3
Family Above All
Image Credit
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-12-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-12-2014, 04:08 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-17-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 08-25-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Nayati - 08-27-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Loyalty is ALL - by Daemyn - 09-03-2014, 02:41 AM