the Rift

[OPEN] First attempt (Cell #2 finished)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

midas
When you walk away, you don't hear me
The golden woman stated that her heart was dedicated to the gods; not just our patron lord, but ‘gods’.

I smiled a little wider, understanding such sentiment. Perhaps her future was paved to be an eventual communicator or storyteller – if not for this family then perhaps another. Either way, neither desire could be overlooked, “Ye could seek training in both; I’ve never been a spokesperson for our patron god…though.” Gaze drifted to the bars, “Tis certainly within reach to master two or more things in a lifetime.” A fact that had only been strengthened by recent events. Ever since earth had opened my mind to crafting multiple forms of metal, I’d quickly learned that even the simplest elements were beautifully complex. Though they lacked a soul, a true voice – each fragment of earth sang its own unique song.

She asked a question and my gaze drifted back, regarding her with a paternal kindness, “Yar, I knew some craft; not like now.”

“But battle skill was my duty and soul, I served as a humble soldier for Dragon’s Throat during youth, and eventually rose to a position of leadership.” From humble beginnings, to the great gallant creature these people looked upon. It almost seemed like a foal tale, driven from some mare who cuddled her babes in the darkness of night. Soothing their worried dreams with ones of triumph and peace.

If only they could see that such was a lie. My life was full of distractions, yar, plenty of those.

image credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-12-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 08-14-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 08-17-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 08-19-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Dröm - 09-04-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: First attempt (Cell #2 finished) - by Midas - 09-08-2014, 12:22 PM