the Rift

[OPEN] I Think I Like The Pain [Joining]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

I was wandering. I had nothing better to do, after all, I couldn't train or fight. I however, could learn other skills that required less strenuous work. I was off to see the witch doctor (a name I had came up with and had been referring to him in my own head), or as those who preferred to be formal, The Nightshade. Learn some of his precious plants, and what they did.

Funny how those plans changed so suddenly. A bellow caught my attention as I passed near the giants. I halted in the snow, and I turn my head to see who it was. I did not recognize the bellowing voice. It was new, unfamiliar. My path was now diverted, instead of hunting for d'Artangnan, I was heading towards the newest arrival. From my walk I broke into a trot, a big warmblood trot, that said I was going somewhere.

As I arrive, I see the caller. He is not from here, his coat is not shaggy to protect him from the cold. I tilt my head as I transition from a trot to a lengthy walk. Then I halt before him, ears up, looking at him. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin traveler." I say nodding to him once before meeting his eyes again. "I am Sialia... What is your name?" I ask the bay stallion. His is striking, and handsome, however I have had my fill of men for now. For a long time, actually.. Unless it was that delicious general. I would love a slice of him.

So, I stand waiting for a response from this man, and I doubt that we will be alone for long. It seemed that new arrivals where when all of us adults got together.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 295
Notes;; It didn't say if you wanted a specific order, so I went ahead and posted... however, if you don't want me too I will delete this post! :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Sialia - 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 08-15-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 09-13-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 09-17-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 09-19-2014, 07:42 PM