the Rift

[OPEN] I Think I Like The Pain [Joining]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

My call to the herd of this snowy hell was still echoing in my black tipped harks as the first of the welcoming committee came into view. Sky blue pools drifted lazily to the oncoming blue and white marked figure as it drew nearer, and I couldn't help but wonder if all of the creatures of this land were oddly marked or if it were just those who resided in the lands of the mountains. Moments later the creature is halted before me, a curious expression across her white splashed features as her kissers begin to swiveled and quiver so the words her vocal chords are forming can be set free to live their short life. "Welcome to the Aurora Basin traveler. I am Sialia... What is your name?"
My harks flicked forwards as white striped skull dipped forwards in a nod of greeting to the oddly marked mare, but there is no time to reply and introduce myself before another horned figure makes it's way closer to me. “Welcome. I am Deimos, Lord of the Basin. What do you seek here?" The dark beast didn't need to introduce himself as the Lord of the Basin, power and authority were etched into his stature as if he were carved from it. I dropped a single forlimb out into a bow of respect towards the dark stallion, when I righted myself a third had arrived. This one another unnaturally marked creature, the gold of her markings nearly reminding me of the strange stallion who had directed me here. "I am Lady Illynx, I see the snows have welcomed you here personally." The gold splattered mare's features twist into a smile as she spoke, clearly the more welcoming of the royal pair.
A soft smile lit across my face as I bowed once more towards the Lady before focusing my attention back on the blue and white mare who had originally greeted me into the icy passage. "Sialia, Lord Deimos, and Lady Illynx; I am Jakar." I shifted so I would be looking at all three, speaking to noone in particular until my icy pools settled between the royal pair and sooty kissers began forming words once more. "The Engineer sent me, I suppose I look for a place to rest while I continue my hunt. While I am here though, I would be more than willing to offer my services." My harks slid backwards in efforts to protect them from the onslaught of snow that was beginning to melt through my coat of bay that wasn't quite ready for the affects of Frostfall. Hopefully this little meet and greet wouldn't take too long, I was ready to travel back to the warmer locations of the lands called Helovia and search for the varnished beauty who had taken so much from me and my father.

"words."
Tag;; @[Sialia]
Words;; 475
OOC;; Others are still more than welcome to join in if they want. I figured this was a good spot to reply at though xD
Sorry it sucks, my muse is being weird.

Jakar
going in for the kill
x - x

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Sialia - 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 08-15-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 09-13-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 09-17-2014, 08:26 AM