the Rift

[OPEN] I Think I Like The Pain [Joining]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

“Welcome. I am Deimos, Lord of the Basin.”

The gruff voice of Deimos echoes out in his same monotone voice, But a new question. “What do you seek here?” I subdue my body's wanting of reaction, to give him a odd look. Instead, I keep my facade, welcoming, yet blank. I am a silent figure in this threesome. Soon to become four.

A familiar face arrives. One I am much more inclined to like. Lady Illynx. She is here, and moves to stand beside Deimos, not close, for all of us would wonder if she did get close. "I am Lady Illynx," She says, welcoming the stallion. "I see the snows have welcomed you here personally." Her lips twitch in a smile, gracing her pretty features.

"Sialia, Lord Deimos, and Lady Illynx; I am Jakar." I nod in respect to the stud. Jakar was his name. Now to remember that.

Words, Words fill the air, and I am tempted to leave. Jakar is his name, and he is a tracker. He also seems to be looking for someone. A mare, that goes by the name of Sno. Yet I do not know her. Her name certainly doesn't ring any bells, either. So why would I remain?

Maybe to see how things went? "He would make an excellent sneak, my lord and lady. How many have the skill of tracking? And how many have mastered the art?" I smile, my lips curling up in there cruel way, and I look at Jakar. I think about his comment about the beauty of the Basin. "Wait till you see the light show."

I wait, glancing at the lord and lady. I had spoken my mind, now to see if they would possibly agree? I could see potential, and if the engineer sent him here, then maybe there was. After all, he had made it here with no help from the creature who built the sentinels, and that was difficult to do unless you had experience.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Deimos]
Words;; 341 words
Notes;; <3 I totally forgot about this with all that had been going on ^^ However, I will keep up on this :3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Sialia - 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 08-15-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 09-13-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 09-17-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 09-19-2014, 07:42 PM