the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
StormBringer

The Sergeant accompanying him, the only to stride loyally by his flank through the Wilds of Helovia, was a quiet but insistent presence. One Kaj relied on to calm his nerves and remind him of why he stood upon malleable sands, seeking the rulers of a land he hoped to ally with. A symbol of his flock, with their upturned faces and trusting eyes. Fiore embodied them. Turning to Fiore he was met with an encouraging smile, a silent promise of fortitude and brotherhood. Kaj smiled back, conveying his gratitude. There was no doubt in his mind that Fiore was a suitable soul for the rank he held, and briefly regretted not having gotten to know him more since his promotion on the field of battle. Especially when he was such a diligent companion in their journey to the south. Deep vocals rumbled in unformed preceding of words, shaping his emotions of kinship into an audible craft so that the spotted Sergeant would not feel unappreciated. "Your presence is steadying, Fiore. I am proud to have you alongside me today." Honest aquamarine sought the eyes of his Sergeant as they awaited the arrival of a yet unknown leader.

She came in time, alone. Kaj was briefly gracious for his choice to bring along a singular companion, seeing her own lack of company. But there was a measure of disappointment to see Kri missing in her iron clad stead. Regardless as the lass landed and began her approach the King of the mists bowed before her in humble awareness of her rank, spoken on soft feminine vocals. Straightening to his proud height he dismissed kindly her apologies and respectful questioning. "We have not been in stasis long, my Lady. Our own flock to the island just as curiously." The celebration of their Goddess was still lurid in his mind, a beautiful affair to thank her for all she had gifted to them. Surely the lure of the island was working its magic on the minds of the desert children as well as it had those of the mists.

Business was quick to come round on pleasant tongue, and their own introductions were in order. "My name is Kaj, King of the World's Edge. This is my Sergeant Fiore. I came here as a WingLeader, many seasons ago, when Kri the Resolute reigned and our herds were sisters. We seek a potential friendship once more, a possible alliance in this time of peace as well. To reform a bond once shared between our people, and one still sought by those I govern today." The census had been clear in regards to the Throat. Those of the older Qian, who had lived beneath Mirage, found the desert dwellers to be brothers in sisters regardless of blood. It was preposterous to them, and to Kaj as well for he fell amongst their ranks with ease, to ever consider the Throatlings as anything less than kin.

"Our Doctors have compiled for you a peace offering- herbs found in our lands that do not thrive in yours. Alongside it is the offer of free training between our warriors and sneaks, and the help of our crafters to aid your forgers in whatever glass may be needed." In the lull of his speech he craned neck to grab the bundle, secured by twine, at the base of his neck woven into strands of silver and gold. Presented them to Sohalia, dipping crown to place the bundle at her hooves before retreating back to Fiore's spotted side. "It is a loaded question, requiring thought. We will not be disappointed shall you send us away with neutrality instead of alliance to bear news. But the Edge remembers the Throat as kin, and we seek to rebuild the relationship of our predecessors, the one which lasted our herds through countless invasions." It is abnormal for the King to speak so freely, but his tendencies were forced to the wayside in honor of his people and their needs. Awaiting with trembling hope the answer on Sohalia's tongue, the destiny to be forged between them on this day.

venomxbaby @ DA :: Blusl @ DA

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked] - by Kaj - 08-31-2014, 04:48 PM