the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked]

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.

I love only that which they defend.
✿✿

He was glad for the words his King offered in return for his kind smile. His life so far seemed all rather rushed and it wasn't all that long since he had been stumbling into the Threshold wondering where on the planet he was. Know he was a Sergeant of a herd and on his first major role beside a stallion who was his King. In a sense, it was all rather bewildering and at the same time, it was exciting, invigorating and marvellous! The painted soldier caught his ruler's bright blue gaze and he smiled brightly with a slight, polite dip of his chestnut splashed head. "Thank you my King. May I serve you for many seasons more." He responded with great kindness and loyalty.

Fiore was sure there wasn't to be a day when he wouldn't be amazed that he lived side by side with these winged creatures. He watched in awe as the beautiful snowy mare glided down onto the sandy surface. Her body pristine and her words rightfully full of caution as she apologises, the Caela Insula was apparently an interest to all around Helovia. He wondered if the Dragons Throat was anything like the Worlds Edge, though their climates were certainly starkly different, did the residents here hope for the same peace that they did?

The Sergeant takes a step back from proceedings, allowing his King to take control of the matters at hand, he was a soldier to protect and offer input when asked. He did, however, offer a small greeting to the kindly Sultana when Kaj introduced him. "An honour, Lady Sohalia" his suave voice added before lips laced shut for the rest of the conversation. Instead he waited and listened with interest, wondering whether the Sultana would oblige their offer with alliance. The thought of training in a desert made him want to shudder, though perhaps it would do his endurance good, his body wanted to balk from it. If he must, he must.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked] - by Fiore - 09-05-2014, 04:05 PM