the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

She remembered the alliance that her herd held with the World's Edge vividly. They had always been linked, the two herds, always had friendly relations - and when the unicorns of the North had attacked one, they had attacked both, fearing retribution from one or the other. Thankfully, the unicorns had lost that battle, though she feared they might soon return. But that was a worry for another day.

The dove had heard of the Stormbringer, and she welcomed the chance to put the name with a face. He was tall (but then everyone was, to her) and handsome, a light golden hue tipped in dark brown and platinum. His muscular stature pointed to a past position as a warrior, and something in his light blue eyes hinted at a fierce protector beneath the courteous diplomat he chose to show her now. She liked him immediately. "Well met, Your Majesty. Your reputation precedes you."

His sergeant, Fiore, had a different air about him - strong, but quiet, a softer version of his King. Still, she could see how one such as he could gain a monarch's trust. He seemed humble and devoted, though she knew that one in such a high-ranking position would also possess a keen intelligence and an innate ability for battle. "And it's quite lovely to make your acquaintance, Sergeant." She smiled.

Their proposition was straightforward enough, and she wanted quite badly to give an answer immediately - but without her partner here to voice an opinion, she could not readily give the proper response. "I have long lived in the Dragon's Throat, and I remember our families' bond," she agreed warmly. "I thank you for your kindness, and for the gifts you bear my herd - but I cannot accept them quite yet. I hope you won't think me unkind, but I must discuss your offer with Africa, for this is a decision I cannot make alone. I do, however, hope that you will allow our warriors and spies to train together once our decision is finalized. As for the herbs, your gift is very much appreciated, and I hope to take the offer not as an offering, but as a seal of our alliance. We will gift your herd with herbs, just as you have for us."

"Talk talk talk."
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked] - by Sohalia - 09-07-2014, 04:58 PM