the Rift

Coming Home

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Ghost has been a ball of activity recently. Her travels were frequent between the new Sky Island and the Hidden Falls, now she was completing yet another duty that fell to herd members, the ever tedious task of travelling to the claiming grounds of Helovia. The conversations here were often fraught with competition, horses competing against other horses to claim the poor, uninformed souls to bolster their numbers or to simply find more friends. A notion that was rather new to Ghost, ironic that it was the emotionless Seele that had pushed her to step outside her self containing shell, perhaps her Czarina should try the same. Maybe she would mention it the next time they meet. For now she concentrated on keeping her footing through the undergrowth of the Threshold forest. The banshee was more used to navigating the wild wind than the devious earth.

Minutes passed and the spy wondered if there was even anyone here. If not, perhaps she would head out, unfurl her wings and travel to the floating island once again. The prospects of what she might find captured and enthralled her being, Ghost lived for the shadows, she was a meddlesome mare who hated company, but loved sticking her nose in other horses business.

In the end, she wasn't alone in the dark woods. A giggle caught on her dark lobes and the sprite made her way through the undergrowth, ducking now and then to dodge a stray branch, until finally she found the warm coloured mare whom looked small in stature. "Hello" her eerily soft voice announced her arrival as she came to a gentle halt. "Can I help?"

[ooc; Welome to Helovia!! :) Don't forget to fill your profile out so I know how pretty Sky looks ;D]

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Coming Home - by Sky - 08-13-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-13-2014, 01:55 PM