the Rift

[OPEN] imaginary friends live in imaginary homes [Jay, welcoming]

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Often in his bold nature, Fiore forgot that perhaps he might be a little too full on for a first meeting and his ears wavered atop his head in uncertainty as the new girl stepped back from him. Though the young soldier didn't quite understand exactly what he'd said to offend her, he was polite and remained where he was, still as he could manage. This could be a whole new world to this golden girl and Fiore didn't want to frighten her out of it before she'd even began to set foot on the wild adventure. He recalled his own baffled feelings when he too had stood before the ruined glass wall and with this he found understanding with patience for the mare who stood before her new herd. A herd he was ready to embrace her into and call her by friend. The Sergeant, after smiling brightly at Kahlua when she mentioned his flowery alias, made not a move nor whisper until finally the frightened newcomer broke down her shell and introduced herself as Jahzara.

Fiore carried on trying express encouragement and he dipped his head to the sound of his Queen's introduction of his nature and title. 'Gentle' and 'Sergeant' weren't exactly harmonious words by the ink of legends, he was also quite small in stature and his appearance was all together rather fanciful for a horse clad with such a militaristic title. He wouldn't blame her for almost thinking it a joke. Fiore, however, took one small step forward before standing still with as much pomp as he could muster. "My pleasure, Jahzara! May I personally welcome you to the Worlds Edge" his jaunty voice chimed. He hoped his kindness at least reached her a little to calm the nerves.

The topic was changed by the ever endearing Sunshower who welcomed him into conversation with the subject of gods and fortunate meetings. Fiore's mind went wild at the thought of immortal beings living side by side with their subjects, such a humble image and yet so incredible to think! The painted warrior had not yet had such a privilege though he had heard talk of them here and there, a god was surely always a cause for whisper. Orange slicked ears caught the tune of his monarch and he listened to her pretty voice hum, it guided him deeper into wild daydreams of timeless beings, weaving and building the world that seemed perfect to them. It was when Fiore was just about to answer her question that he noticed the arrival of another.

A young equine mare, he remembered her vaguely from a past meeting, they had been ordered to follow Kaj to the Dragons Throat. Sapphire eyes gazed over her fawn and white coat, trying to jog his memory on the name that was given during the meeting, but he soon gave up. There were so many new names that he struggled to recall them all. Briefly, he turned his attention back to gods and dreamy thoughts "None yet, I've never met a god before! I'm not sure how I should greet one either" his vocals had taken an abstract tone, like he was trying to picture the scenario in his head before shaking and laughing. "I do wish for such an opportunity, however" he cooed. Perhaps he could work his charm and the Goddess would fall for his looks... Or the fish could fly.

"Perhaps we should consult our Seer."

There was a pause and a little time for the bay painted mare to jog his memory of her name. Leeka! He said it a few times as not to forget it and save himself from embarrassment later.

Open your mind, take a look within.
Are you happy with the world that you're living in?
If not, you gotta change what you do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: imaginary friends live in imaginary homes [Jay, welcoming] - by Fiore - 08-28-2014, 06:10 PM