the Rift

[OPEN] timber! [festival prep]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry

He was glad upon hearing that they were unscathed. And the tree's fall had been intentional. He was not one to question the alpha's doing, for she was the head for a reason, she wouldn't have been in her position if they were not wise enough for it. But he dear hoped she was being cautious of which way the tree's fell.

The son of the Engineer and GildedBlade, now that was a family of many talents. Just seeing the small colt brought a smile to the rather; once emotionless, Beast. Something about them just shinned truth and freedom. They didn't have to worry about the days doings, or running into the wrong crowd. Not yet anyways. "Nice to meet you Rikyn." He speaks softly and with a friendliness about his tone. I am Beowulf." The man states himself simply without any emotion behind his words. He was Beowulf, nothing more, nothing less.
Rikyn may have offered a nickname for himself, But the hairy man was not one to use such blasphemy. He much preferred to call others by their true birth name. Though he did not want to say anything in fear of hurting someones feelings.

Mykah; as per usual, came charging her way into the semi circle of unicorns. Having had to race to catch up with Beowulf. Whom now just gave her a blank expression, seeming somewhat, embarrassed by her interruption. Though one couldn't blame him for it was slightly rude to just, you know, drop in on someone, especially when they were in such high positions. 'Mykah!' he scolded her without the use of words, their mind connection was growing stronger. Her stance dropped, along with her head being lowered in a submissive way, as she walked back to his side, hiding there in shame.

"I will gladly aid you in any means possible Ma'am" He speaks with honor and a bow to top it off. He takes in his surroundings, searching for a path that was wide enough, with as little obstacles as possible so the moving of such a large object could be done. Now was the task of moving it. It wouldn't be easy for it would weigh almost double his own. But for any to do such a job would be of someone like him. The man was built for pulling, if only he had something that could attach the two things together, make his job easy.

The lynx's eye's had fallen upon the bird like creature with the dark mare. The kitten lick her lips with a sly grin plastered across her face. If only she could just have a small taste, just one little nibble, it wouldn't harm now would it.
She prowled round, using the trunk and broken branches littering the ground as cover. She stalked the griffon.

"This will not be an easy task My lady, But i will not fail you. Perhaps if you could attack some vines or strong ropes of some kind to this trunk and then to me, it may just make it much more simple. For i could not roll this here, there are far too many trees for that" His voice echoed throughout, though his words were spoken simply and clear. Not a demand but a suggestion. Just putting in his two cents, if you will.

blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah

Image Credits
[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
timber! [festival prep] - by Illynx - 08-14-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Illynx - 08-16-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Beowulf - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by God of the Spark - 08-18-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Illynx - 08-19-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Beowulf - 08-24-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: timber! [festival prep] - by Illynx - 08-28-2014, 10:49 AM