the Rift

[ABSENT] Zuno :: Pneumonia :: 06/13 - ??

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
Anyone who knows me well knows that my family is horrible at communication, and telling each of what we're doing. Enough that I can leave for a few days and no one questions.
You might also remember in the past, they'll drop the bomb and leave me so confused and lost that I'm panicking  and running every direction.

Here it is again, so I'm making this a permanent thread since school and my medical issues will keep me busy too.

Deleted all of the rest to get this in.

Feb. 2nd - Feb. 5th: A short break to catch up on school work and give my hands the much needed break they need. I can barely hold a pencil without my brace and have been having issues with being able to curl or straighten my fingers on the right hand all the way. Hoping this break will give a chance to fix that issue.
I'll be around ooc wise but no posts!

Feb. 8th - ??? Out sick 

Feb. 22nd - 26th Having a really busy week coming up. A classmate passed away on Saturday after a brutal car wreck(he was on the side that got t-boned by a semi going 50) and the funeral is coming up this week, which I might attend.
So far, I've got two big tests this week and a bunch of homework(really shouldn't be on right now it's that much) which means I shouldn't waste time with writing posts until the weekend comes along.
Might be around ooc wise but that's unlikely.

March 10th - 13th Family is throwing me out again last second while they're out for my cousin's baseball tournament.
Apparently as a responsible 18 yr old I can't be left alone in a house for two nights and will be spending all the time they're gone at my grandpa's

March 22nd - 26th same thing as before

March 25th - ??? Family issues. Taking a mental health break because I need to get things figured out with family and stuff.

May 26th - ??? Leaving for NYC tomorrow. Will be bringing my laptop but I don't know when I'll be back online and all.

June 24th - June 26 Same thing as in March. Family is leaving and refusing to let me stay home. Future dates for this are posted below.

July 1st - July 4th read above at the lake for the weekend. amazingly didn't get thrown out again

July 14th - July 23rd staying with a great friend while my family leaves for California.

March 21st - ??? having some problems with both insomnia and my hypersomnia alternating randomly the past week. really tired with no drive to do anything. be back soon.

If it's an emergency, Skype me or send a PM. No promises.

Zuno
☼ Eri
☼ Sikeax
☼ Skeyti
☼ Tinuviel
☼ Zhu

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Updated.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Updated

you were angels,

I'm in a bit of a rush, so no editing here.

My chronic depression has hit a mid point and I've started losing a lot of hair and the majority of my appetite. Along with it, my motivation is in the shitter.
Things slightly worsen today, since I've been having frequent throat infections at the same spot in my neck constantly. After going to the school nurse, we have found a large knot in my neck where the infections have been that's been adding a lot of pressure to the right side of my throat.
I'm gonna take a break while we try to put up with this.

Sincerest apologies to anyone I have a thread with. If it's urgent, message my Skype at neroandkatie.

you were angels,

Updated.
Out on absent due to depression.

you were angels,

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Hugs coming to you. <3

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Thank you honey <33333

I'm switching it to busy so I can keep a few replies going. Some amazing friends helped with coping and I'm gonna try to use Helovia as a safe haven.

you were angels,

Got a busy three weekend ahead.
Gonna be at an overnight party tonight and then tomorrow night is Homecoming. Therefore absent for then

you were angels,

Absent for now.
I might throw out a few posts when I have the motivation to get out of bed. Gotten to spending a lot of time sleeping and avoiding others due to depression. It's got me doubting a lot of close relationships and school stress has my kidney pains back in full fling.

I don't know when I'll be back, but I promise a post or two when I can, definitely for important threads.

I'm getting my laptop next month which means easier posts. I'll push out all my replies then(Second Wednesday of November will be the day.)

EDIT: Over to busy because I need a bit of time to cope with some thing that happened from my depression and posting helps keeps my mind off of it.

you were angels,

Coming off busy for now. No promises for next weekend, but I'm gonna push myself along and hope for the best

you were angels,

Absent till the weekend to next Wednesday.

Went a whole week without a depression/suicide episode when it usually one or two a week, and felt confident that I could get more time between them.
Some friends of mine told me to ask my girlfriend for help, and I let it all out with her only to be told she questions everything I'm going through.
Relapse immediately followed.

My body's sore for no reason and I feel like crap physically, mentally I'm shot.

I get my laptop Wednesday next week, and probably till them I'm gonna have a break to get my school stuff together and think, read, relax, the kind of things I need to do other than sit in my room all day and sleep.

Love all of you with every bit of my heart <3333

you were angels,

Officially extending to November 12th - 13th.
Switching to busy.

The past week has been living hell. Monday, I came home and one of the dogs was dying. He was walking by 7 pm that night but dragging his leg after our husky attacked him and almost took it off, so we thought he'd get better.
Tuesday morning, he was dead.

My episodes have skyrocketed to six this week since Sunday night, three at school, and I'm living in terror of the next. Dad got a car wreck today and my winter respiratory issues came back. Tomorrow is the big day for it getting cold, so I need to be prepared.

Sorry for everyone awaiting a post, I have a list and I'm gonna get straight to them once I get through this crap.

you were angels,

Off busy till whenever.

Got my laptop today.
Translation: I'll finally put some posts out.

you were angels,

Busy till next monday.

I had a depression relapse today at school after two, three weeks free? Left early and I'm a bit shot.
Girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow, and I promised to see a movie and spend time with her.
Also, a DBQ due in European History tomorrow morning, or Monday morning if I can get one of my friends to drop it off for me.
Out of school all next week, so I'll have time to do whatever then when I'm not caught up in things.

you were angels,

Going to go ahead and put this up so things don't get funky
Extending busy to whenever the fuck my muse/motivation decides to return

Self-explanatory? I haven't had the motivation nor muse to do any posting lately. Sorry to anyone waiting for replies. They're coming along somewhere.

you were angels,

Busy till next Thursday

I got a job! It's a pretty fun one at it too. I work at a Christmas Wonderland for kids and get paid fairly nicely for it. Last night I got to dress up as Elsa and ride the train with kids and take photos and such.
Only down side is that it's four to five hours on your feet chasing children from tiny babies to insane eight year olds around and constantly being on your knees to take photos with them for parents.
The whole job is pretty tiring(slept for 12 hours after my first shift), so I'm spending my free time either sleeping or studying for my finals.

Finals start on Tuesday, but my AP European history class requires two, so I'm doing two essays for that one on Monday and then begin the other ones. All the studying I'm doing is killing me and half of the stuff I don't remember. ://

So, I'll slow down my posts and activity to almost a halt till Thursday so I can get a break in as well as studying.

you were angels,

Busy til whenever.

I feel like shit. My depression full relapsed tonight and there's things only I can do to make it easier for me to get over this spell.
Promise to anyone who's worrying that it's something harmful to my health that it isn't. It's a private issue between me and another person that needs to be taken care of.

Love every one of you. I'll try to get myself together by Thursday for my four day weekend and maybe hand out some replies.

Absent til thursday
Four day weekend is coming up and I'm failing chemistry because one of my lab partners destroyed our project. Sort of stressed out(ended up leaving early due to stress after three of my friends fought for me while they pushed me against a locker) and needing some long over-due relaxation.
I apologize to those patiently waiting for a reply from me; I promise they're coming along shortly.

you were angels,

Busy.

My dad and I t-boned someone tonight going 30 mph after they ran a stop sign. We didn't even have time to react and their car is totaled after we spun it around onto a fire hydrant.
I'm sore all over and refused to go to the hospital, but if things get worse overnight(I'm in a world of pain right now), I'm heading in.

Needing a few days to get myself under control and tend to my aches.

you were angels,

Busy.

Same old, same old. My life is into relapsing me through hell and I'm surprisingly still breathing.
My dad is, once again, moving/being kicked out of the current place he's in, and I'm having to make all the phone calls and do the house hunting. My depression relapsed and I'm almost at the same point that I was back in October, but my self-control is a bit better now.

My dad is my main priority right now. Helovia has to go on the back burner and be patient. Apologies to those who have threads with me, bare with my life if you can.

In the meantime, I found this jewel. That thing on the floor in the second photo makes me think you could shove a corpse in there and it's on the 'bad side of town.'

you were angels,

School is a bitch, school is a bitch that's eating my life.
Busy till the weekend.

Tonight, I need to finish a three page essay before I go to bed and then have it completely ready by 2nd period tomorrow or I'll be jammed at the top of a low grade, struggling to desperately pull up my GPA.
Fun!
I've had all month to do this but I'm a really good procrastinator.

Tomorrow, and maybe tonight if I have time before going to bed, I need four pages of notes for American History(project won't even need less than half of those pages), and then a DBQ due in European History.

In other words, I'm swamped. The only posts I'll do is the insanely critical ones and as of right now, I only have three threads that I'm counting that way.

Try to be back on Friday night if I can, but no promises.

you were angels,