the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had just finished her celebration and was thinking about Mauja. She wondered if the snow king had sent the see-through mare to come get her. Would the mare return to him, telling him that she did not follow? Would he understand? Part of her very much wanted to see him, but after everything, she just... well... she couldn't. Not now. Her mother was dead, and Mauja had left into the ocean and apparently had attacked the Throat. With all the pain in her heart, all the numbness, she just couldn't find it in herself to forgive him yet.

So, she walked through the grasses, seeing a strange turtle up ahead, smiling to herself in a vacant way. When she approached, she noticed that there was a large, white line in the ground, and then she saw that the white line was actually a box. Ophelia stepped inside and listened curiously, looking up at the mountain curiously. She could see that there were some foot paths, but none that her width could manage.

Just as she was thinking of the impossibility of scaling the mountain, she was transformed, her body shrinking. She grew a beard! Ophelia was a white, shaggy goat, and she had no idea what to do except run forward toward the mountain when the turtle exclaimed that it was time to climb. Up ahead, she saw a ring and jumped through it, pushing herself up on sturdy, soft toes.

Ophelia glanced behind her, letting out a noise that came out as a pathetic bleat. Oh my. Shaking her head, she continued, using her MAGIC to erase her position from the MEMORY of the CLOSEST CONTESTANT TO HER! Or at the very least, she tried.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Ophelia - 08-15-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM