the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
You hate this island- with a fucking passion. There is literally nothing good about it, as far as you are concerned. You are unnaturally high in the air, the world still takes to random spinning from time to time, and you're too afraid to go walk by the edge so that you can get back down to ground. Who the hell thought this up, anyway? The worst part about it all? You've been having to ration your drugs. First, because they don't grow up here anywhere; second, because when you're high the spinning gets worse. And you though the island was going to tip over and dump you back to the ground. So... yeah, like you said, there is absolutely nothing good about this place.

Your suspicions are confirmed when you accidentally stumble into some weird painted box and find that the whole world has just gotten bigger. Oh, wait... scratch that- you've gotten smaller. Dumbfounded, you bellow in anger- you're a goat!?!? Except that you don't really bellow, because little goat lungs do nothing more than bleat. And to top it all off, your horns are going the wrong direction. You can feel them, curving backwards instead of forwards. You almost turn to the turtle and attempt to bite his head off, but the rush of everyone else as they surge forward carries you away as well, and you begin to hop up a rocky mountain slope, because well... you have to.

Why me? Why am I here? And why do I have to chase after this mare who seems to be leading the way? You sigh dramatically, but you suddenly find that your sarcastic question has become a real question- your mind as gone suspiciously blank. Seriously though, why you? Why are you chasing this other little goat? And since you have forgotten her position in the race, you decide its probably best to just stay behind her and follow, because what's going on is still a little foggy right now. There could be some kind of weird... thing- wraiths have returned, perhaps?- down belong. Who knows what is happening on this hellish island...

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM