[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
so make me your deadman, with only poison in my veins,
stuck in your wonderland,
stagnated by the passivity, I'm gonna make you b l e e d like me;

Yet again he had been whisked off to that strange place that wasn't where he had intended to go. It seemed as though someone was messing with him, and the longer he remained in this mysterious location, the more obvious it became that whoever it was had a clearly sadistic streak to them.

Now, sometimes it was a downright blessing to be blind. Morir didn't have to see what happened to himself or the other contestants as he grudgingly stepped up to join this race or whatever it was. He didn't have to know that as soon as he, quite by accident, stepped into one of the chalked out boxes on the ground his towering, bulky form was transformed into something decidedly less ominous and considerably more humorous. The dark hellion was spared this humiliation, left instead with a rather confusing feeling of being smaller somehow, lighter and quicker on his feet. For all intents and purposes this seemed rather appropriate, and with a bleat of approval he readied himself for the start - blissfully ignorant of his laughable appearance.

A more pressing issue was how he was supposed to get around the course quickly and without getting himself lost. The furry, well-horned goat was, unfortunately, quite as blind as its previous self had been, something that would prove a clear disadvantage now. Thinking long and hard on this however, as a voice called out the start and the contestants took off, Morir decided on a rather laid-back but functional tactic. Instead of pushing for the front of the pack like he was sorely tempted to give his competitive nature, he instead hung back and latched on to the trail of the creature before him up the steep slope, focusing more on listening after the sound of clopping cloves and moving his own strangely short legs than on gaining ground.

Nice and steady does the trick in most cases; and quite nicely and steadily Morir moves towards the first ring, hopefully passing through it without even knowing what happened.

chaoticmelodies & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Morir - 08-15-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM