the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Ever since visiting the island in search of her brother, Zünden had wanted to explore the sky island more. As she rode the cloud up she gazed down over the edge careful not to step over the ledge. As she reached the top the storm filly was plagued by a crazy impulse to jump off the edge. Unable to hold herself back the filly jumped over the rim of the island. Clouds swarmed around the reckless filly halting her jump causing her small frame to be gently pushed back onto the stunning floating land. "So the gods don't want me to die today I guess." She smiled feeling very cocky since the Gods had graced her with another day.

Moving inward away from her entrance point she gazed up at the crashing falls, which really weren't that interesting, since her home was The Hidden Falls after all. Instead she switched her focus onto the blooming cherry trees. A sudden call for unicorns draws her attention. Prancing forward her horned head and black tail held high showing off her pride. She was more than excited to join with her fellow dagger stunned brethren.

As she approached she saw the triangle starting box and strode proudly into it standing next to a white gold and winged filly about her age. Dipping her head softly she turned her attention forwards again, she was going to win there was no question about it. Lifting her head high as her body changed she embraced the new look. Her horns shrunk to two tiny spikes, her hooves split and turned softer, and a beard grew upon her pointed chin. Where a young filly had stood a young Ibex kid now waited for her chance to leap and bound towards the top of the pack and claim her prize as the winner.

Finally it was time to go, fire spread slowly around her hooves, and only spurred her to run faster. As she neared the mountain her tiny tail flicked up and her hooves found purchases. She jumped and bounded easily finding foot holds until she was jumping through the golden ring. Quickly pushing on shoving her tiny limber frame up and heading for the next ring.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 370
Notes: Zunden is now an Ibex goat =]
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
x - x

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Zünden - 08-15-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM