the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

For as long as I've been up here - and it's been a fair bit now - I feel like I haven't really been up to much. One sassy mare named Sheba, and a herd meeting. That's not very much, is it? Damaris follows along behind me, getting closer and closer to being full-sized. I smile down at her, but she barks at me suddenly, ignoring my kind expression and easy demeanor. I turn around away from her and look at what she's barking at. I look ahead and see before me a mountain in the sky - when did that get there? I huff and stop, staring with wide and confused eyes. Damaris nudges my forward with her snout, and I harumph at her, slowly moving toward the base of it, where I see a few others gathering. More and more approach as I do, and I notice that we are all unicorns. Strange... Is this some Aurora Basin gathering? But no, as I approach I hear a voice call down from the top of the mountain, encouraging us to join in some sort of .. race. A rectangle on the ground, and rings are up along the mountain side. I step on the rectangle, and find myself.. not.. equine. I look down and stare at my now cloven hooves. I try to speak, and out comes a strange BLAAAAAAAH sound. I start, eyes wide again. Damaris barks behind me with laughter. I glare at her, but she only laughs harder, falling on the ground and rolling as she wags her tail wildly. Apparently my BLAAAAAAH is not intimidating. I look around me and see other unicorns being turned into goats of all different sorts. I blink in shock and suddenly find myself on the ground, stiff-legged and ready to pee myself with fear. Fantastic. I'm one of those fucking fainting goats. I clamber to my feet again and just like that, some part of me knows that the race has started. Up the mountain we go! Damaris sits up and plans to wait for me at the bottom, being in no good position to climb with me. Before we were transformed, I thought I saw Oxy coming to this gathering, but the others are unfamiliar to me. My cloven hooves scramble against the mountain, and I find that the footing isn't so bad now that I'm a species that can climb. My hooves find the nooks and crannies, and I BLAAAAAAAH with success. Other goats are nearby, and I snap at them with my goat teeth. I think I grab one tail here, another tail there. Perhaps I will find myself in a good position to use my magic that moves rocks. First, I want to get through that first hoop, and it doesn't take too long before I have. "BLAAAAAAAH!!!" I bleat with joy at my continued success. This is rather fun!

WC: 481
OOC: Rostislav turned into a fainting goat (Myotonic goat) and snapped at others.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rostislav - 08-15-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM