the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I followed Oxy and Rostislav from the Falls meeting, thinking that maybe I can stay safer by staying with our two generals. I pick a path along quietly behind them, keeping my head down except to look around myself, examining my surroundings. I have not explored this strange island in the sky, and honestly I'd rather have my feet on the REAL earth. But that doesn't always mean I get to choose my path... I nearly run into Rostislav and his hellhound, as I realize that they have stopped in front of me. I quickly move away from them, not wanting to anger those that could likely do a lot of damage to me. I look at what everyone's attention has been directed to: a mountain, and golden rings on the mountain. A voice calls down to us and encourages us to run up the mountain and through the rings - a race. I cock my head and stare as those gathered start turning into goats. Goats? What the ... I pout slightly with confusion and see those I know transform. Oxy and Rostislav... but I also recognize a couple others. I see Ulrik, one of the crafters from the Basin. Though he was not very welcoming, a smile comes to my face at seeing someone from another herd. All the others, though, are strangers to me. I wonder if maybe I will meet many new faces up here in the clouds, during this race thing, or perhaps after. I look down and find in front of me a strange rectangle. I step on it, and feel some strange sensation through my body. I look down, and see cloven feet. I try to speak as others have and a big BLAAAAAAAH comes out. I silence myself, embarrassed by the unbecoming sound. The goats start to climb the mountain, and I give a strange goat-shrug and begin climbing myself as fast as my strange... cashmere goat.. legs can. Of course I would be a cashmere goat! I smile and giggle inside my head, finding encouragement and energy from that realization. Up, up, up the mountain we go, and I pass a goat or two and find my way through the first ring and onward to the second. Yes! This is more fun than I thought it might be! Apparently... being a goat (despite the horrible sounds they make) isn't quite so bad!

WC: 399
OOC: She turned into a Cashmere Goat! :)

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Cashmere - 08-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM