the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
I was so excited I could just die, and a giggle escapes me despite my attempts to restrain it.

Erebos is here, and Aithniel, and the turtle that hoards eggs! Momma is standing next to me looking like an idiot with a whole lot of surprise on her face, but I’m instantly captivated by the luring promise of treasures to be won from the Earth Turtle and the sight of my best friends only further bolsters my confidence. It doesn’t cross my mind that maybe its hard headed pride that holds her fast in her place slack jawed and horrified, but I wouldn’t care even if it did.

Jauntily, I prance out towards Aithniel as the turtle tells us to go in the rectangle on the ground, coming in alongside her with a playful glare of competition on my face before the magic makes me tingle and all the sudden I’m even smaller than I normally am, but also much, much fluffier.

My horn has become two knobs with some raised ridges on them, staring to curve backwards towards my ears just like my normal horn is just starting to lengthen and gain its tip, and I eagerly rub them on my legs in excitement, prancing in place with barely contained enthusiasm as my superbly springy goat legs bound me nearly two feet with every antsy twitch. I can see dad over nearby and Kirchoff really thinks he looks funny – and so I can’t help but wonder how I look.

Glancing over at Aithniel, I nearly choke on a restrained laugh. She’s pretty tough, but I don’t want her to think I’m laughing at her even if I am. It’s not really her – its just that she looked so cute and ridiculous all at once. When I lay my eyes on momma, I don’t do so well at holding it back, mostly because she has ridiculously huge, curved horns on her head and looks like she just saw a ghost. I try to tell Aith to look at her, but all that comes out are garbled noises that aren’t anything at all like words, and I just laugh all the harder.

I’m still laughing when we plunge forward towards the mountain, the sound trailing out behind me in the most ludicrous sound I’ve ever heard. My heart is light and my pulse thrums with life as I take note of a black kid approaching me and Aith that’s probably Erebos, and all three of us bound toward the nearest ring as my sister sets the grass on fire around us; everything else isn’t really noticed, my youth not giving me the sense to watch out for foul play even as my sister does it right next to me, and either way I’m too excited to try out these new, ultra springy mountain legs to care about winning or avoiding danger.

I dart around it, leaping over a branch that tries to circle in front of me and smelling the grossness of singed hair as I land. I’d forgotten I was so damn shaggy.

[ OOC: Rikyn is a Dutch Landrace goat for the fluffs. ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rikyn - 08-16-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM