the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
The golden and teal colt had hoped to find his father on this other worldly island, like the time he had stumbled across him in the past. The poor lad wanted to know his father, wanted to know why he did not live with Parelia, his mother, and himself. Anger was not a good look on his dashing features, but it was every evident that the feelings would only grow towards the silver stud if he did not at least make an effort to be with him. In his young mind there was no reason not to just join the Edge so they could all be a happy normal family.

Silver eyes gazed at things but did not seem to really see them. His brain was lost in the turmoil of it's self longing to be taught things by his father. He wanted to learn how to be a great man, but how could he learn that if there was not father to teach him? 'I guess I can always be everything he isn't.' Snorting his aggravation the colt paused to clear his mind the best he could. If Ciceron did not want anything to do with him he would just not bother to look for him everywhere he went.

A call brought his head around and he listened closely before moving towards the voice. 'A race for Unicorns?' He wondered silently as he trotted away from his brooding thoughts. He knew he wanted to join, but was unsure if he was allowed too. Ilios had never been called a Pegasus, Equine, Or Unicorn. To be honest the young colt had no idea what he really was. 'Well this will be a good way to find out if I am a unicorn or not!' He thought stubbornly as the line up came into view. He stood confused on the sidelines was a massive turtle, he was sure he had seen it somewhere before or at least heard of it. In the starting box there was goats in the front and horses in the back. As silver eyes shifted over the crow he noticed a pretty horned and winged horse, the gold and white girl was clearly a female. Shaking his head he moved forward, and as he did the filly turned into a goat as well. Disbelieve flicked through his small frame but he picked his head up and stepped into the box, standing slightly away from everyone, but not to the back.

His transformation was swift, and kind of tickled. A beard grew, and his tail shortened, and to his pure delight his horn turned to two and grew rapidly. He let out a happy bleat as the turtle cried Go! Lowering his battering ram head the colt goat pressed forward. The foot holds were fairly easy to find as he bounded up the slope towards the golden ring. Jumping through it he tried to pass as many people as he possibly could.

"Speech" 'Thoughts'
TAGS: N/A
NOTES: I love goats lol!
WORDS: 494

Table by Moonstone Designs || Image by: XX
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Ilios - 08-16-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM