[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
so make me your deadman, with only poison in my veins,
stuck in your wonderland,
stagnated by the passivity, I'm gonna make you b l e e d like me;

His plan worked, of course, but as the sound of clappering hooves and strained breath moved on ahead and he didn't move at all, the blind goat found itself frowning in displeasure. He hadn't joined a race to lose after all, and this bloke - or whatever it was, the scents were too jumbled up to tell genders without sniffing the up close - was just not fast enough for his tastes. Now that there were others up ahead he didn't need a guide to make his way up, he could just follow the sounds of the vanguard and overtake them - with a bit of luck.

With that decision made the black, hairy, bow-legged creature tried to step out and pass the creature in front of him, tripping and stumbling on the uneven surface but persistently attempting to increase the speed. He barely flinched when something started to fall from the sky and pelted back and face; hail, he presumed at first, and thought nothing of it. But since the ground didn't get slick and slippery and no chill in the air could be felt he found it odd enough to give it a second thought. Reaching out a long, shockingly pink tongue he caught a grain and tasted it, surprised to find it incredibly sweet.

What was this, it was a taste like nothing he'd eaten before! Pleasantly surprised the goat-horse kept licking up the sugar as he went, and after a while he felt a great surge of energy lift the spirit and give the feet strength. Bleating almost happily he made another effort to push on, following the front group towards and through the second loop.

wc: 277
ooc: try to pass the ones before him and join the front of the pack. Licks at the sugar and get a sugarrush!

chaoticmelodies & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Morir - 08-18-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM