the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I BLAAAAAAH with glee as I pass one goat after another, some because I'm just that amazing, and some because my teeth are snapping at their tails and dragging them down. I notice that I've pulled one of my own herdmates - the Mason Cashmere - down as well, and when I look over my shoulder I see she is quite aways behind me. I turn my head with the strange little horns ahead and look onward toward the next hoop. It seems to be going well, but then, it starts to snow. I think. It comes down and I expect it to be cold, even though it's Orangemoon. But it's not cold at all, and it's too grainy to be snow. BLAAAAAAAAH! As I bleat, my tongue darts out, and I find that it is not snow, but SUGAR. I'm not really even sure what to make of this. BLAAAAAAAH! This is so strange.. But I'm a goat.. should I be surprised? I continue struggling up the mountain but the stupid sugar is making it hard to grip and even harder to see. I ram my little horns at whatever is nearby, hoping to jam against goaty hindquarters.

Better yet, what a good time to use the magic that the Earth God has bestowed upon me. I concentrate as I lift one cloven hoof and stomp it hard against the mountainside. There's a rumbling, and around me and where I've traveled, the rock crumbles and lifts into the air, then shoots down the mountainside at everyone behind me. Those who aren't quick on their feet are likely to get hit by the falling rock, or stumble upon it as it rolls down to the ground. I find it quite convenient that my magic works so well with this setting - SUGAR OR NOT GODDAMNIT. "BLAAAAAAH-HAHAHAHA-AAHH!"

WC: 303
Uses earth magic to send rocks down at everyone behind him.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM