the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

This could be going better. Much better. Despite my efforts and all that I've been trying to do, working as hard as I possibly can (and in good spirits too!), I'm still not getting anywhere. Many fellow unicorn-goats pass me, some that I know, included. I BLAAAAAAH! in pain as someone grabs my dinky little tail and pulls me back. I think it might be one of the generals of the Falls - Oxy or Rostislav - but I can't tell for sure. I bleat after them and snap my own teeth in frustration. It's not much use, though, and I'm still struggling to keep up with the rest of them. Something begins to fall from the sky, white and small. I think at first it might be snow. As it lands on my nose, though, it smells sweet. Snow doesn't smell sweet. What could this be? I shake my head vigorously to rid myself of the increasing whiteness. I stick my tongue out to test my theory, and find myself incredibly correct - it's sugar! I don't know why there's sugar falling so thoroughly from the sky, but I suppose that doesn't matter. I giggle at the thought and plunge ahead.

But my life is not going to be made any easier by those surrounding me. Those that have gained ground and are ahead of me seem determined to make this so much harder for me. Suddenly fire is flying back at me - I can't tell from where - and I'm ducking and dodging as I try to avoid getting burned. I feel the tops of my little goat ears get singed and I bleat with pain. And then there are rocks flying down at me! Luckily it's only small stones that hit me, but they hurt all the same and I decide then and there that I'm not friends with any of these assholes!! I let out a little goat snort and BLAAAAAAAAHH at everyone around me. Damnit I'm not giving up yet! I see the next hoop coming up through the sugary skies and I hop through it, continuing to run after all those who are pulling ahead of me.

WC: 359
Poor thing just trying to dodge all the horrible things flying at her!

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Cashmere - 08-18-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM