the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia saw so many others join in the race, all around her, and she was entirely overwhelmed. Everyone was a goat, so she really had no idea who anyone was. Part of her was pleased by this revelation, actually. For once, she did not know anyone here, and she smiled, making her way to the first ring. Even through she tried to use her magic, she didn't really think that it had worked on anyone, because as she tried to make the climb, her little goat hooves slipped.

She gasped as she tumbled, expecting pain to radiate through her knees, but fortunately, she was a goat! Her short legs made quick work of the fall and she quickly got back up, but not before a slew of others raced past her, including one who was spewing fire all over the place! Reckless! Ophelia continued as fast as she could, climbing the mountain and using what lean, speed muscle she had. Ophelia did not make a very good goat.

A white substance then began to fall from the sky, and Ophelia was glad for the snow. However, as it started building up in the ground while she approached the next ring, she realized that it was more like sand on the Tides than snow. What even was this stuff? Unwilling to try it out lest she get a lung full of dust, she pushed onward. Tinek decided to help and flew just ahead of her, using his wings to shield Ophelia from the onslaught of sugar.

#WC: 255

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Ophelia - 08-18-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM