the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
My friends and I surge ahead of the pack along with a couple of others at first, our small size apparently an advantage in addition to Aithniel’s pretty fires that trailed out behind us and left the others to dodge and dive to avoid them. It’s all such a rush that I’m soon swept away in it all, my eyes trained on the next golden hoop and the obstacles ahead, a ball of joy caught in my heart that burns and wriggles and goads me forward; I do not notice when Erebos falls behind, at least not until I hear his bleat of surprise and am soon making one of my own as the sugar falls from above.

A tentative application of my tongue to my lips leaves me wide eyed and delighted, the taste more glorious than any of the crap momma has made me eat, and I’m soon running along with the tip of my pink tongue poking out of my dark lips to catch the tasty stuff as I bound along. A hearty stream of laughter escapes me as I glance over at Aithniel – her mouth wide open to catch all that she can as she runs along and spouts more fire out of her hooves.

A loud boom makes me jump twice as high as I had been, the sound of falling stone grinding against the mountainside behind me so ugly that I refuse to turn around to look. I hope my parents can handle the falling stones okay, thankful that I’m up here with the guy who started the rockslide rather than down there where gravity was taking it.

A sudden urge for the other unicorns up here with me and Aithniel to slow down and back off becomes pressing in my conscious in the realization that they are a danger to her, to the point that it almost hurts my head is so full with the notion. I look over at the contestants running so nearby us and feel the air compress in my lungs as it seems some sort of… force escapes me and ventures in their direction.

I stare with wide eyes from the path to the golden ring ahead and to my opponents with horrified wonder, both afraid for the sensations that had just filled me and curious as to what it all means.

Maybe it’s just this strange white stuff. I do feel like I could suddenly run across Helovia at the speed of sound even as it felt like my guts where trying to spew out my head.

[ OOC: Rikyn eats sugar! It is tasty. He uses his puppet magic on accident (and for the first time eeee) to try and gain Aithniel and himself some places, realizing its probably safer to be in front after Rotislav’s rockslide. ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rikyn - 08-19-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM