the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

All of the little unicorn goats and of course there's fire and rocks and everything flying at me. As fire rains down from companions and little goaties, I can't help but attempt to dodge it all. Are these beasts MAD?! I know we all want to win, but let's not die in the attempt. This is to be for FUN and I don't think the Gods are quite so bloodthirsty and heartless. It takes me awhile to find a safe way around, but at least I'm in one piece (albeit a goat and covered in sugar). But now of course there's a new way for us to BLAAAAAH to our death. Some ravine that has come out of nowhere - why not?! The paths laid before us are simple: right or left. To the left appears to be rainbow tie-dyed sugar, and to the right seems to be.. shimmery reflective sugar. A few other goats seem to be heading to the left, so to be different and maybe get ahead without the traffic of the others, I go to the right. It's a little terrifying, I won't lie - I can't totally be sure when I'm stepping on ground and when I'm stepping up shimmering sky - and shimmering Cashmere. I BLAAAAAAAAH in mild panic, but rush ahead, hoping that it will end soon and the ground will return to normal. That maybe ALL of this insanity will return to normal. I look around at the others and try to ward them off with a warning bleat, hoping that maybe I can discourage them from following me. "BLAAAAAAAAH!!"

WC: 265
Cashmere chooses the right because it looks less busy! Also, short is my forté!

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Cashmere - 08-21-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM