the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I cackle with foolish, goatee (hahaha) glee at the success of my little rockslide that I've started. I look back and see several of my unicorn companions have been knocked about and their plans bungled. I turn ahead and plunge ahead, seeing that there are only a couple in the lead with me. Excellent! Perhaps I can win this? My little hooves plunge into the sugary ground, but what's this - trouble ahead! A ravine has appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and it is our job to dodge it. To the left, the sugar turns to some rainbow-y stuff, and to the right, it looks like a bunch of broken mirrors. Well - I dunno exactly if those are broken mirrors there on the ground, but anyone to go that way is absolutely crazy! I'm not stupid. I turn to look at the left side again. Rainbow it is! I dash to the left and struggle up the strange rainbow sugar stuff. I wonder if anyone will look at me differently, and judge my sexuality by my choice of path. I sure hope not. I have a moment where I freeze in panic and fall to the ground. FAINTING GOAT DAMNIT! It wears off after a moment, and I rise to my feet, struggling onward with a distressed BLAAAAAAAH!!!!!! No, mustn't lose! MUSTN'T LOSE! They'll all look at my poor fat little self differently if I lose, especially after fainting like a pansy. Nope, gotta beat all these little buggers, damn their bleating selves.

WC: 252
Rosti chooses left!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rostislav - 08-21-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM