the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
I watch the man nearest to us seemingly dash off in a completely foolish direction after I’d looked at him with the intent to get him to go away, and while I would normally be reserved in the conclusion that I had done it to him, it was odd that it had happened right after it felt like my head was going to explode and that he prances off and away from the nearest golden hoop exactly like I’d imagined him to. It’s a bit of a shock, to be honest, and I’m sure my goat face reads as much as I forge onwards, a wide eyed glance spared Aithniel before I furrow my brows and continue on.

It wouldn’t be sporty of me to cause someone else to lose and just give up, would it?

Filled with a new drive, my little hooves spur me on towards the two paths that diverge, and I take the right one – mostly because it’s shiny and the other one makes me think of pixy puke.

Its only me and two other guys it seems like in the front, but I can hear Aithniel’s hooves still beating behind me and can’t help but wonder if she’ll follow me – and where Erebos has gone. I can’t hear him running with us anymore but I’m not going to spare the time to look back, not when it seems like I may have a chance at winning.

[ OOC: Rikyn goes right! ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Rikyn - 08-22-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM